PDA

View Full Version : Dolores bust again

Dolores
10-01-2003, 08:14 AM
All $5646 down the drain. Another bankroll lost.

Every time i think its gonna turn around i get unluckiest.

People tell me i dont play good- but they have to be kidding right? After all- im the great Dolores- and i think they're just jealous- but then i go broke again- and think maybe they're right.

I dont know anymore.

tiltboy
10-01-2003, 09:51 AM
Do you mind my asking what limit you were playing to lose that much? Or was it NL or PL or were you just having a really bad tourney run?

BookOfIcculus
10-01-2003, 10:29 AM
The great onlinechamp loses again. Anyone else figure Dolores is onlinechamp.

thomastem
10-01-2003, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All $5646 down the drain. Another bankroll lost.

Every time i think its gonna turn around i get unluckiest.

People tell me i dont play good- but they have to be kidding right? After all- im the great Dolores- and i think they're just jealous- but then i go broke again- and think maybe they're right.

I dont know anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the facts. Are you profiable or not?

Great Delores? You need to incorporate animals into your nick names like Delores Goose or Delores sexy rabbit or Del the Gel Efrit.

Simon Diamond
10-01-2003, 10:43 AM
Dolores is not onlinechamp.

Simon

goodguy_1
10-01-2003, 10:52 AM
Dolores..You supposed to be a Star.I see your ass-kicking results in large PokerStars tournies.Are you a star tourney player and a fish in ring games.I know in the past you've complained that you play too aggressive.

You either playing too high or tilting.You know your a talent.Why not grind the 30-60's or Party 15-30's then shoting your wad in an underbankrolled limit.

btw I say you playing in Stars 100/200 a few nites ago?Was this where the damage was done??
Or is this a hoax post??lol I would think your bankroll would be 50K not 5K?? hhmmm
I guess this is a hoax right?? You wouldnt take 5-6K into a 100/200 game and not be surprised when you bust out..u need 50K for that game.