PDA

View Full Version : Pay It Forward (Las Vegas CAT PASS, 22 days left)

Spartacus
09-30-2003, 09:19 AM
I leave for Las Vegas this morning for a week with my girlfriend. I would not be able to afford this trip if it was not for the advice I recieved on this site. I am not blowing smoke here. Had I not started perusing this site on a regular basis, I would still be beating my head against the wall at Paradise. The whoring alone over the past couple of months has gotten $500+ that I would not have seen never mind the ice cream games at other sites.

Anyway, here's what I am willing to do for someone else. I bought two CAT passes for Las Vegas's transit system. They are good for unlimited rides on the bus for 30 days after first use. Today will be the first day we use them. We will return on October 7th. Realistically I can put them in the mail on the 8th so they will still have about three weeks of use left.

Last year I just gave them to someone in the poker room before I left. Now I want to give these to a 2+2er who plans on visiting Las Vegas this month and plans on using the busses anyway.

PM me and I will respond when I get back.

Thanks 2+2!!!

Dynasty
09-30-2003, 03:53 PM
Where were you when it was 115 degrees?

Spartacus
10-09-2003, 11:56 AM