PDA

View Full Version : Signing up at Party for first time, how many bonuses can I get?

Moyer
09-30-2003, 04:01 AM
I can get the 20% and a rake rebate from an affiliate.

Is 10% the largest rake rebate generally offered?

Is the IGMPAY bonus still offered? Can I get this at the same time or do I have to clear the regular bonus first?

Cyndie
09-30-2003, 04:27 AM
If you have not set up a link to your bank account with IGM Pay, you will need up to a week to get the verification of the two deposits or withdrawals that they make to be sure you are actually the owner of the bank account. It is similar to setting up neteller.

The IGM Pay bonus can also be used at Empire, and even other sites with very little hassle to extend the bonus.

You are eligible for the deposit bonus 20% up to $100 and the IGM Pay if the IGM Pay is still valid, but do not believe they piggyback...you would need 1,000 raked hands to get the entire two hundred. This may not be correct if you were able to set up IGM Pay and deposit your initial deposit...Someone is sure to tell you this one.

Moyer
10-01-2003, 02:29 AM
Does anyone know if I can get the signup bonus along with the IGMPAY bonus?

crockpot
10-01-2003, 04:26 AM
let's see...$100 for first sign up at party and empire, $75 at intertops, $100 for IGMPAY at all four (including multi)...without including eurobetpoker yet, we're already at $675.

you have to play separate hands to clear each bonus, so that's 3375 hands right there.

Cyndie
10-01-2003, 09:28 AM
YOu can get both, but they are cleared separately, aren't they?

Absolute sometimes piggybacks bonuses, but not Empire.

Miah
10-01-2003, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
let's see...$100 for first sign up at party and empire, $75 at intertops, $100 for IGMPAY at all four (including multi)...without including eurobetpoker yet, we're already at $675.

you have to play separate hands to clear each bonus, so that's 3375 hands right there.

[/ QUOTE ]

The IGMPAY bonus does not work at Multipoker, but works at the other three.