PDA

View Full Version : Finding Fishy Friends on Party

MicroBob
09-29-2003, 11:36 PM
New to Party...occasionally taking notes on the fishier of the fish and adding said players to my buddy-list so i can know when they are online.
sadly, i cannont find a Find The Player feature like they recently added to Stars.
How do you guys find your fishier friends?? do you just scroll down the tables looking for them?? too time-consuming imo.
thankfully, the not-as-terrible fish still seemed determined to give me their money and i've been on a decent run...+60BB's on just 1 table today....

jasonHoldEm
09-29-2003, 11:39 PM
Party's buddy list only shows they are online.

For a very select few I've hunted through the lists, but for the most part I don't bother (the limits I play it's not worth it). Hunting for the super fish does make me feel a little less guilty about taking their money...like I actually worked for it or something.

jHE

lefty rosen
09-30-2003, 12:10 AM
I was about to say this if you play 2/4 or less don't bother as they will either tap real quick or you don't need them as the average player is a fish for a place like paradise poker. Above this level it can be an added edge even if you don't necessarily beat them they can still make the table looser as they will give extra big bets that shouldnt be in the pot in the first place.