PDA

View Full Version : About Time

Mason Malmuth
09-29-2003, 03:38 AM
Hi Everyone:

I just listened to About Time by Steve Winwood. It's absolutely great.

Best wishes,
Mason

scalf
09-29-2003, 07:28 AM
/images/graemlins/smile.gifshowing your age there a tad ,mason....lol? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Mason Malmuth
09-29-2003, 02:37 PM
Hi Scalf:

Not really. The album is that good.

Best wishes.
Mason

Rick Nebiolo
09-30-2003, 05:35 AM
Mason,

We are about the same age so a few of the albums you mention were big when I was in college. King Crimson's "In the Court of the Crimson King" and Spirit's 12 Dreams or Dr. Sardonicus (sp?) come to mind. About that time Traffic's "John Barlycorn Must Die" seemed to be everywhere. How do you rank that one?

~ Rick

scalf
09-30-2003, 05:52 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gifthe low spark of high-heeled boys...now that wuz the nutz...and hey how about aja by steely dan...ohmygosh..missed all my classes..oh well...wonder what'sgoing on in the game room???

lol..what's really amazing is how well most of the gang, who hung out, played competitive card games, cut classes excessively, who i went to college with are doing..lol..amazing to see a guy who only worw t-shirts, jeans in alumni news in suit, board of fortune 100 company..lol..gl /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Mason Malmuth
10-04-2003, 03:51 PM
Hi Rick:

"Barkeycorn" was a very good album. But I actually liked "Mr. Fantasy" and "When the Eagle Flies" (both by Traffic) a little better.

Best wishes,
Mason