PDA

View Full Version : Bumblefuck, PA home game?

Homer
09-29-2003, 01:19 AM
Anybody have a low-limit home game (5-10 or under) running in the Allentown area? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-- Homer

CrackerZack
09-29-2003, 01:34 PM
how does this subject not get censored? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

09-29-2003, 02:08 PM
I have a game for you!I have a poker game to list in North Central Pennsylvania.
When: Varies to members schedule, usually every Tues nights from 1600 to 0400 and 2 weekends out of the month Fri and Sat.
Cash Games: any amounts of Hold'Em starting at $1/2, through No Limit, 7-card stud, Omaha and for you slot junkies "Pachislo Machines"
Tourneys: 1 Nov 03 Annual Fall NL Hold'Em $65 registration fee with $25 given back day of tourney in chips. 1 re-chip after 1st hour of play.

# of Players: Unlimited..... We have a really big club. We provide a very comfortable and safe environment to play and meet other card/gaming hobbyists.

Play Quality: House Hosts (who do not play) are semi-pro. Membership in Club is mixed.
House rules: Email or phone contact (see below) for house rules and membership application
Openings: Yes, Free Yearly and Lifetime Club memberships available.
E-mail List: Email contact below to be placed on list after application approval.
Contact: "Doctor" Pelachik at (607)-329-7118 or karindnp@epix.net

Random: Smoking card rooms available. Comp'd food and soft drinks to members. Guests of valid club 205 members are allowed on a one-night trial basis. Bad Beat Jackpot given. On and Off street parking.

Homer
09-29-2003, 02:19 PM
That's about 125 miles from my house, which is a bit far to travel for a home game. I can get to AC in about the same amount of time.

Thanks for the info, though.

-- Homer

RiverMel
09-29-2003, 10:11 PM
Why do you ask, BigLickFuck?

CrackerZack
09-30-2003, 12:05 PM
Hoo hooooooooooooooooo!

Lottery Larry
10-03-2003, 05:19 PM
Homer i apologize if i am spamming you but you did not respond to my PM about this so i was not sure you received it.

my home game will be having a game in about two weeks in Downingtown, which might also be too far for you. if it isn't or you cannot find anything at home and need to fix your jonesing, send me an email- lotterylarry@hotmail.com- and i can send you the initial survey information.

our default game seems to be $2/4 holdem but we may also run a stud game that night as well

Lottery Larry
11-26-2003, 04:21 PM
hopefully the people that I sent your way provided some help?

dagrova
03-15-2004, 07:15 PM
I know this is an old topic, but i recently moved to the Kutztown area. Did you ever find a decent low limit hold em game? If not, perhaps setting one up is not a bad idea. With KU right here I could post fliers. A friend of mine tried this at the University of Rochester calling his game the U of R poker club and got lots of people interested.

Lottery Larry
03-16-2004, 11:24 AM
I had steered some names Homer's way last fall, but I guess it never happened. Maybe no one would take on the job as host? It does take some work and commitment.