PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for my Ultimate Bet cashout

Alister
09-26-2003, 08:33 AM
Is anyone else getting tired of the multi day delays encountered when cashing out through Ultimate Bet? They advise in writing that cashouts will be completed within 2 days, but are taking 5 - 7 days to complete (when you send them an e-mail to remind them). They claim it's due to increased volume.

Hate to leave a good fishin' hole but slow pays make me uncomfortable.

lorinda
09-26-2003, 10:17 AM
I agree with the 'makes me uncomforatble' sentiment.

Although I give UB great credit for the large number of small improvements to their site, I always have them down as kind of the Chicago Cubs of online poker (Wheeee, let the flames begin... I did say that they had improved didn't I?) Actually, they are more like the Wimbledon in soccer terms, but as you guys are mostly American.... anyway ..... I digress for once.....

If anyone could fail to make a profit from 6000 simultaneous customers 1000 or so of whom are paying rake ( I didn't check this figure before posting) it would be Ultimate.

I am confident in my own mind that it IS due to the increased volume, but am I the only one that is sick of these sites not being able to cope?

Party still haven't sorted out large tournament crashes, although the do appear to have finally upgraded their servers, Stars is almost unplayable at peak times now as every player struggles to get a command pressed in ten seconds due to the slow server speed, UB has this cashout backlog (Does anyone know if they still have 0 staff in the cashout dept. at weekends... that used to be the case) and Paradise... er... what's the Paradise URL again? does anyone play there anymore?

Lori