PDA

View Full Version : Neteller Quick Question

Dentist
09-25-2003, 10:05 AM
I just got a new Neteller account 2 weeks ago.

I certified my bank account with their little deposit thing.

I just uploaded some money to them last week.

My on-line bank statement shows the money deducted from my account as of 9/19, however neteller has not received the funds yet, saying they're "pending"

How long should this take on average??

Furthermore, I'm planning then to transfer this neteller money to Pokerstars and WSEX.

How long will that transaction take?? I was hoping to play a tourney and lay some cash on the Chiefs this weekend.

Now it's not looking good...

Advice from exp. users would be appreciated.

Inthacup
09-25-2003, 10:55 AM
Neteller holds your money anywhere from 3-5 business days. If you made the withdraw from your bank account on the 19th, you should receive your money in Neteller in the next 2 days. It sucks, that's why I keep a few hundred in my Neteller account. I don't want to wait 5 days if I want to get a quick deposit bonus.

DrSavage
09-25-2003, 11:11 AM
It usually takes around a week for funds to appear on Neteller account when you fund from bank, if you cashout from poker site it's same day usually.
Neteller is not a tool to use for speed of transactions.
I usually make deposits through Firepay account, they charge small fee (around 5$ i think), but the deposit is instant.
And with Party & skins I use igmpay.

thylacine
09-25-2003, 02:50 PM
I prefer to wait than to pay fees, but that is just a matter of principle.

Bank to Neteller takes a few days.

Neteller to Online Poker Site is usually instantaneous.

Online Poker Site to Neteller takes moments to days depending on site.

Neteller to Bank takes a few days.

The delays don't bother me too much, and you can just factor them in when planning. I'd recommend Neteller myself.