PDA

View Full Version : Two questions, need your answer NOW

Greg (FossilMan)
09-25-2003, 09:29 AM
Please (politeness never hurts).

I'm leaving for the Bay area, and may have some time for poker Friday night and Saturday night. Where are the PL/NL games again? Preferably at least 5,5 blinds, and PLO better than PLH.

As a backup, which room spreads mixed games, like 50-100 HOE or the like?

Second, where are the archives for this? I know these games have been posted, like maybe 2-5 months ago. But, the 5 pages of posts in this forum only goes back to early Sept. of this year, and the "Older Archives" are so old they don't even include this forum at all. I'm sure I must have overlooked something really simple, but I don't see how to get at information that is a few months old.

Thanks, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

Ed Miller
09-25-2003, 10:08 AM
I'm not a Bay Area resident, but since you seem in urgent need of info, I'll tell you what little I know.

Lucky Chances in Colma spreads a NLHE game of at least 5-5 blinds. The game goes reliably on some days of the week and not on others, as I recall.

To reach the archives, you should use the Search feature in the menu bar at the top.

Vehn
09-25-2003, 10:14 AM
To reach the archives or at least to access all posts in this forum since 9/1/02 click on the drop down box in the lower left corner of the screen and select "from all dates" which will make all of the pages selectable.

Greg (FossilMan)
09-25-2003, 01:08 PM
My thanks to those who replied. I'll try to search now that the obvious has been pointed out to me. However, if you have more info, please feel free to post it here, as I'll check back one more time before I head out.

If you see a big guy with a single black arrow-head shaped fossil on his cards, that's probably me.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

M2d
09-25-2003, 07:40 PM
Lucky chances and bay 101 have the biggest games around here (public games, that is). Lc's has the NL game and 101 has that spread limit game that JA Sucker frequents. the rest of the clubs are in the 15-30/20-40 level.
No one that I know of has a mixed game that goes regularly.