PDA

View Full Version : Chicopee, MA home game

34TheTruth34
09-25-2003, 12:06 AM
We've had a very good home game going at my house in Chicopee, MA. However, we just recently had a group of four people who can't make it anymore, which really thins the game out. So we are looking for new players. The game seems to be either 2/4 hold 'em or half 1-3 stud (dealer antes $1) and half 2/4 hold 'em. However, we will be open to any and all suggestions, including raising or lowering the stakes and/or changing the game. Everything is up in the air. The game consists of a couple of solid players and a bunch of gamblers, making it pretty profitable. Message me if you're interested and I'll give you more details. We have been playing every other Tuesday night. This is not necessarily set in stone now, either though.

kkiely1
10-03-2003, 12:25 AM
email me at kkiely@aol.com

leon
10-03-2003, 09:49 AM
It's too bad this wasn't two years ago or I would have joined in a second. I was stuck (well, coming from Boston to Springfield I consider stuck /images/graemlins/grin.gif ) in Baystate hospital for 3 months two years ago doing some rotations. A home game where I could donate would really have perked my spirits right up.

Good luck getting new faces.

Leon