PDA

View Full Version : First time BM report (seneca gming irving NY)

mrpurple
09-24-2003, 08:42 PM
I finally made it to a B&M. I've been playing online about 3-4 months. After a rocky start I've been doing pretty well at the low limits. Since I'm off to Vegas next week I figured I'd get my feet wet locally before hitting the tables there. Played 3-6 for about 2 hours and lost every pot I ventured into. I lost with pocket K's again 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif who called my raise because they where suited and caught his flush on the river calling my bets all the way. AJ again 10-9 when the river bought a flukey straight against my top pair on board J's.

But, the hand of the night was this one. I had a pair of 9's on the button. one caller from EP, I raise BB calls EP calls. River comes J-66 2 spades. Checked to me. I raise called back to me. the turn comes 9 spade. now I'm hoping thry both made flushes I got the boat. Checked to me. I bet again. BB calls and theen tries to raise but is stopped from string raising I say I don't mind. EP says he does no raise called back to me. I'm trying to put both of them on hands. My best bet is they have a jack each or flushes. Here comes the River. J non spade.... uggh... you sunk my battleship. Checked to me I raise (hey maybe its the flushes). BB check raises me. EP calls I call. EP turns over J2 hearts... hey suited right? For top full house. I'm not done steaming over that whren BB turns over a pair of 6s for the quads. I was lost on the flop (well, I guess I had 1 out). Oviously EP with his J2 should never have been in there and just outdrew me on the river. BB just had the flop of his life.

Any thoughts on how well or badly I played?

My thoughts are despite dropping about $200 I'd happily stick em in the middle against these guys again. Nothing scarely here. Then again. the closest I came to raking a pot was when I chopped blinds with the guy to my left.