PDA

View Full Version : pokerdean

47outs
09-23-2003, 08:26 PM
"poker players aren't funny"

What are you? What are you doing here? Have you ever played poker? Im not interested in confrontation, I am simply curious. Do you have a story? What is it?

westmt01
09-23-2003, 08:38 PM
If you want to know his story, 47, just check previous posts under the name PokerAdvantage. No, sorry, he's been banned. Try promoter. No, that's right - he's been banned too. I think I see a pattern developing here....

jek187
09-23-2003, 08:46 PM
Hey westm01,

I'm almost positive Poker Dean is not Poker Advantage. While PA was 1st starting out here, PD was showing us how to play 44 on RGP.

westmt01
09-23-2003, 08:54 PM
Oh, you're right, I'm sorry. And brilliantly played it was too. If I ever have pocket 4s, I hope I can lose all my money just as skillfully.

Well they might be different people, but they share the same annoyance level.

Stew
09-23-2003, 10:13 PM
PD is definitely not PA, but they are bred the same.

kdog
09-23-2003, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PD is definitely not PA, but they are bred the same

[/ QUOTE ] Yup. I'd give them both a six. As in it took six generations of incest to produce someone that ignorant.

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What are you? What are you doing here? Have you ever played poker? Im not interested in confrontation, I am simply curious. Do you have a story? What is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a future WSOP bracelet holder. Mark it down, you can say you heard it here first.

William
09-23-2003, 11:13 PM
Might not be PA, but he certainly is one of those jerks we have seen before, trying his 27th nick until he gets banned again. They just won't let go....

Wake up CALL
09-23-2003, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a future WSOP bracelet holder. Mark it down, you can say you heard it here first.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand several WSOP bracelets are for sale at the pawn shop across from Binions. What's holding you back from purchasing your bracelet and realizing your dream today?

Rainbow Warrior
09-23-2003, 11:53 PM
You'll do OK. Just watch out for those "action flops".