PDA

View Full Version : Beware, I am a con-artist!

jasonHoldEm
09-23-2003, 07:05 PM
I'm not proud of it. I know many of you have come to like me on this forum, and have always read my Odyssey posts with interest. I appreciate your interest in my poker career, but in truth, my whole poker career has been built on a bed of lies:

I've been known to raise with a draw to get a free card...

I've check-raised the turn on a bluff and won...

I've bet nine high on the river and won...

I've bet a busted draw on the river and taken it down...

I've been known to slow-roll a monster until my opponent improves...

I've bet bottom pair, no kicker and won...

For these sins I know I deserve your scorn. I've played dishonestly and won myself a pile of money by doing so. I can't say that I'm sorry, but I wanted to get the truth out there so you can see who I really am.

I hope you'll still consider me a part of the 2+2 community, but I'll understand if these new revelations concerning my character cause our paths to part.

Regards,
jHE

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not proud of it. I know many of you have come to like me on this forum, and have always read my Odyssey posts with interest. I appreciate your interest in my poker career, but in truth, my whole poker career has been built on a bed of lies:

I've been known to raise with a draw to get a free card...

I've check-raised the turn on a bluff and won...

I've bet nine high on the river and won...

I've bet a busted draw on the river and taken it down...

I've been known to slow-roll a monster until my opponent improves...

I've bet bottom pair, no kicker and won...

For these sins I know I deserve your scorn. I've played dishonestly and won myself a pile of money by doing so. I can't say that I'm sorry, but I wanted to get the truth out there so you can see who I really am.

I hope you'll still consider me a part of the 2+2 community, but I'll understand if these new revelations concerning my character cause our paths to part.

Regards,
jHE

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker players aren't funny.

westmt01
09-23-2003, 08:31 PM
I liked it. Nice post, Jason /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jasonHoldEm
09-23-2003, 08:41 PM
For the record this post is supposed to be making fun of miseryshiver pointing fingers at eugene. I feel bad for cup and I hope this cheers him up...was a little concerned people might think it in poor taste (real people that is).

Peace,
jHE