PDA

View Full Version : Malmuth, Sklansky and... Zee!

gdaily
09-23-2003, 11:37 AM
Hi,

I love twoplustwo. I really do. I love it because it is moderated, and the moderators are knowledgable, openminded people, fully capable of seing both sides of a coin, of an argument. I hate RGP for being not 2+2.

I love Malmuth. I love Sklansky. He even come to the General forum and asks questions when he wants our opinion.

But hey - Ray Zee!!! OK, the man can play poker - but why do you let this man post as he does in the Other Topics forum. His posts are not balanced, they are very narrowminded, right-wingish. I almost wrote propaganda - but its not that bad. But almost.

Keep to the facts, Zee. Not your opinion, facts. Or dont open your mouth. With your lack of seing the other side you are ruining the tredemark twoplustwo.

Ola

nicky g
09-23-2003, 11:49 AM
"Keep to the facts, Zee. Not your opinion, facts. "

This is an opinion forum. His posts don't have to be balanced. Regardless, I think your characterisation of Ray's outlook is wrong; his views range all over the political spectrum, depending what's under discussion. They're also usually quite funny.

"With your lack of seeing the other side you are ruining the trademark twoplustwo"

If "seeing the other side" were a enforced as a qualification for posting here, there'd be no posters left. OK, maybe me /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

MMMMMM
09-23-2003, 11:53 AM
More BS attempts at censorship, probably from someone who leans to the left.

There is a big difference between censorship of foul language or personal attacks, and censorship of ideas.

Why don't some people realize that FREEDOM TO EXPRESS IDEAS is far more important than WHAT YOU LIKE TO HEAR?

HDPM
09-23-2003, 01:03 PM
I know, he is way too anti-dog. I mean, he only has cats now. And he accused my dog of all kinds of bad things before it even happened. I mean, isn't that the very definition of prejudice - to pre judge without knowing the individual? And he once fed his dog money. How cruel was that? Wouldn't even go buy food for the dog, but let him eat cash. Dirty filthy cash. And don't even ask or check the archives about what happened to the Winston rod.

Furthermore, he tormented SPM in many devious ways. This is the sign of a right wing plot. I think z has his own mind control equipment.

And I even think he has something to do with the HAARP program. Notice he goes to Alaska with no major weather problems? And he seems to write about fishing in nice weather. I think something strange is afoot.

adios
09-23-2003, 01:10 PM
"With your lack of seing the other side you are ruining the tredemark twoplustwo."

Where are your facts? I'd bet a lot of money that you wouldn't be stating this if he came out strongly for gun control as an example. What comes through loud and clear is that in your opinion he is detrimental to 2+2 because he generally doesn't share YOUR viewpoints. Why shouldn't I think you're nothing more than a narrow minded turd?

Phat Mack
09-23-2003, 01:28 PM
Have you ever noticed that when Mason posts, it's about how busy he is running the business; and when Zee posts, it's about fishing. I think the simplest solution would be to send Zee bus fare to Vegas and give him more to do to occupy his time. Happy hands are busy hands. He could be sweeping out the 2+2 office, or maybe making coffee. This would keep him of the forums.

P.S. Did he ever actually tell the story of his dog eating his bankroll, or did he just allude to it? I collect dog-eats-bankroll stories, and don't want to miss it...

Ragnar
09-23-2003, 01:31 PM
You are missing the point of the Other Topics forum. It isn't about poker. It is just a free form discussion of anything that anyone wants to discuss. Just because you disagree with Ray's political philosophy (and I do too, but probably to less of an extent than you do) doesn't mean that his ideas aren't interesting. His posts in this forum are usually entertaining as well.

If you don't like liberals and conservatives beating up on each other stay on the other forums within 2 + 2 or only read posts on non-political subjects.

The quality of the other forums advances the 2 + 2 brand. Other topics is just for fun, and doesn't hurt or help it at all.

Ragnar

MMMMMM
09-23-2003, 02:12 PM
Apparently you have no idea how time-consuming it is to personally maintain 500 sheep.

Ray Zee
09-23-2003, 04:38 PM
hello gdaily.

the reason they cant stop me from posting is that i do carry a gun around with me. both of my partners are deathly afraid to say boo near me and you should be too. and even though many discussions continue on after i post there is no need as my opinion is always the correct one. except for one mistake i made a year or two ago and that goof ball whats his name thought he corrected me. that was the only time i could ever have been accused of being over 10% incorrect.

thanks for your post i will be more open minded and less right wing. which by the way i am quite liberal on many issues.

William
09-23-2003, 04:46 PM
Nice reply Ray, I've allways liked you and yes, you are allways right. Could we see your gun on occasion? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mason Malmuth
09-23-2003, 08:41 PM
Hi gdaily:

I agree with you completely. I've been trying to do someting about Ray Zee for almost 20 years but have never had any success. Perhaps you have a few suggestions.

Best wishes,
Mason

PS: I could fire him like I did David a few months back.

Mason Malmuth
09-23-2003, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Other topics is just for fun, and doesn't hurt or help it at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Rasgnar:

I actually think that this forum is a little more than that. It's a place where we all can see that someone who might think very differently from the way we think is still an okay person. For example, I've even gotten to like Cyrus.

Best wishes,
Mason

Mason Malmuth
09-23-2003, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He could be sweeping out the 2+2 office, or maybe making coffee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now there's an idea.

MM

M2d
09-23-2003, 08:51 PM
I'd re-think that, Mason. Next thing you know, there's a plane and a drift boat parked right in front, a herd of sheep in the back, and a family of skunks living under your desk. I think, for the good of 2+2 and your sanity, Ray is best left where he currently is.

MMMMMM
09-23-2003, 11:13 PM
Just don't be standing too close to him on March 21, 2014.

scalf
09-23-2003, 11:37 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gifand think of all the lonely sheeps if ray moved to henderson...

but there is no ray z...he is completely made up by mason...z is an expert to always say how smart s and m are....can't you all see???

c'mon, who has actually met z???

gl /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

M2d
09-24-2003, 12:34 AM
I have, although he was more like a protege of Lee Wulff than a contemporary of MM and DS

clovenhoof
09-24-2003, 12:35 AM
Ray,

Why do you, David, and Mat let this windbag make threats about firing you all? Toss him out on his ass! If three votes to one aren't enough to make him take up permanent residence in the Bellagio, three votes plus your gun collection should do the trick.

And I think your views are just fine! Well... a little on the liberal side perhaps, but we'll whip you into a shape worthy of a resident of big sky country. Or the land of enchantment. Or whatever you call it.

(hic). Course I'm a littel drunk.

'hoof

BruceZ
09-24-2003, 01:20 AM
I actually think that this forum is a little more than that. It's a place where we all can see that someone who might think very differently from the way we think is still an okay person.

How do I see that Mason, is there a setup option I have to select?

Cyrus
09-24-2003, 01:39 AM
Allegedly, they both live in some godforsaken cave. They send out senseless messages written without caps or grammar, as if written from right to left. They surface about twice every year in some obscure get togethers, a few of them captured on video. They like fishing for suckers with home made bait. They like automatics and automatic pilots. They like the desert. They like Bush. They go for days without a bath or a shave.

I could go on but has anyone ever seen Ray Zee and Osama bin-Laden in the same room ??

(Has anyone ever seen Ray Zee for'atmatter?)