PDA

View Full Version : eugeneel is a con artist

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 10:27 AM
first of all let me say that i am forwarding my proof(evidence) to both matt and mason. im here to say yeah im a con artist but im not the only one, eugeneel is a con artist also. eugeneel e-mailed me a week or so ago and asked me to join his affilliate program through his website, when i said i was already a existing real money player here is the quotes from his first e-mail- he says everything would work in your situation he says it may be better to completely uninstall party poker and the re install it when you sign up for the new account. then he tells me to sign up through his site, his second e-mail goes on to say-everything you are doing is (as far as they will see it) is 100% legal. your family member or friend opens a account and thats really all they see.i have two guys who do this already and they have had no problems. he says also not to register the same e-mail for the new account as for the old one. now his third e-mail says-i have no idea party did player checks they never did it on me i guess you will just have them call your friend or family member as it will not be siuspicious. then he goes on to tell me how to delete the cookies, then he tells me that with a new e-mail registered it will just look like a new player
YOU ARE BUSTED EUGENEEL LIKE I SAID THESE THREE -MAILS HAVE BEEN FORWARDED TO MASON AND MATT
ALSO JAMES DOUGLAS(ALERTS@PARTYPOKER.COM) JAMES DOUGLAS IS THE SUPERVISOR OVER THE FRAUD DEPT AT PARTY AND JAMES HAS ALL THREE OF THESE E-MAILS AS WELL. IF THIS ISNT CHEATING THEN EVERYONE IS BLIND. i will be more than happy to forward these e-mails to anyone who wishes to see them. but its plain as day. looks like your days at party poker is coming to a end

tiltboy
09-23-2003, 10:39 AM
It just gets curiouser and curiouser.

DrSavage
09-23-2003, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't show up your face at this boards again if i were you.

Adde
09-23-2003, 10:46 AM
Misery, have you given back the money to InThaCup yet? You sleep good at night?

thomastem
09-23-2003, 10:48 AM
Why steal from people? Is this suppose to make it ok to take Cup's money? Pay the guy back it's not your money. Pay back anyone that was kind enough to borrow the money to you.

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 10:52 AM
does anyone care that eugeneel is cheating at party? guess not,

Lazymeatball
09-23-2003, 10:53 AM
What does this have to do with Mason or Matt? They have nothing to do with Party? They have no authority to do anything about the situation.

Adde
09-23-2003, 10:55 AM
Do YOU care that nice, honest people lose money because of YOU cheating them? You sleep good at night?

daryn
09-23-2003, 10:55 AM
i know eugene in person and he's a good guy. also some posters on this site have already stuck up for him. who are we to believe here? eugene or this admitted con artist? this guy's a smart one.

Scottnyce
09-23-2003, 10:57 AM
wow....how you can come back and try and deflect this whole thing onto someelse because they tried to scam you....this borders on the pathetic and unitentional comedy ranking of 10.

You are a self admitted "con artist", that is what you do...that is how you make a living....nice life...I can only image what a poor exsitance you have. wow, if i could have a picture of what you look like and where you live, I would forgive you because it would probably make me feel sorry for you.....This guy is actually trying to blow someone else up....absolutly amazing....I always say nothing can ever suprise me....once again I am completly wrong, and in utter shock and amazement.

Kill yourself.

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 10:59 AM
i know but when matt and mason sees the e-mails they will know i am telling the truth, also i forwarded the e-mails to jim easton a poster here and he agrees with me eugeneel is busted, when party gets done with eugeneel it will not be a puuurrrdy site

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 11:00 AM
okay fair enough daryn good post tell ya what i will do i will forward the e-mails to you right now and you tell me honestly what you think okay is this fair enough?

Adde
09-23-2003, 11:01 AM
So, you care to answer questions, how about this one: YOU SLEEP GOOD AT NIGHT?

Scottnyce
09-23-2003, 11:05 AM
misery is still trying to push the spotlight onto eugene.....amazing....

what about the money you stole from Cup? Are you going to address that, or the lying to get a free $20 from ppl for reffering you.

With the manner in which you write it sounds like you need all you can get your hands on, you sound like a 13yr telling on his older brother....

I hope there are ppl on this site that can end your poker life, I really do.

daryn
09-23-2003, 11:06 AM
i think you could fake them rather easily... after all.. you ARE A CON ARTIST.

does my side really need more elaboration?

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 11:12 AM
i sent the e-mails to you and no they are not fake so post them here if u like, but eugeneel is a con artist point blank and i have the proof he is a cheater at party poker. and james douglas the supervisor over the investigation and fraud dept is gonna see to it that eugeneel is taken care of

daryn
09-23-2003, 11:15 AM
oh well, what can i do. i will read them

ok so i just check my email and there are three of them with attachments. now, let me be honest. i consider myself to be "smart". do you really think i would open attachments sent from you? if you desparately want me to read these emails then PM me, otherwise, don't. but still, they are most likely fakes.

Adde
09-23-2003, 11:16 AM
How come you are so upset about him being a con artist if you are one yourself? Why don't you yell at yourself with the same furiousity??

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 11:16 AM
heres my point, not everyone is what they seem on this board eugeneel portrays himself as a goddess or a pro well hes not hes just like me a con artist, and just like me hes been busted, he has tried to con the wrong person. so you can say all this is lies about eugeneel but i know different cause i have proof. have a nice day scottty

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 11:18 AM
i am i am im seeking treatment ive watched matchstix men or whatever the name of that movie was about 10 times, my shrink says the voices will go away

Adde
09-23-2003, 11:22 AM
Save those shrink dollars, it would cost less more just to pay people back. And how was it, do you sleep good at night?

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 11:25 AM
no i howl at the moooon

thomastem
09-23-2003, 11:26 AM
Misery you seem intelligent. I don't believe it is more profitable in the long run to scam versus honest earnings. Moral put aside for a moment can you give some examples of why you make more scamming than honestly earning?

Adde
09-23-2003, 11:34 AM
Actually, I didn't expect any other answers from you than these no-brainers. I only wanted to distract you so long that the time would run out for you to edit your post. Hehe.

Now, I'm not sure, but this post with a confession of him being a con artist, couldn't that be used to punish him in some way?

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 11:42 AM
yeah beat me beat me

Scottnyce
09-23-2003, 11:46 AM
Just ignore this guy.

I would love to see the room your in right now....I'm sure its really nice.

hahahahahah

Adde
09-23-2003, 11:57 AM
Don't be like that, missy.

Seriously, it can't be impossible to get his real name and address from Party? If Party and other poker sites don't already cooperate to stop scums like these, can't someone just send a mail to all poker sites with a brief summary, the scumbags name and address, etc?

As for his confession in this post, I don't really now what merit that has. Anyone do? And Mat, when you finally ban this scumbag, please don't delete this confession post of his.

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 12:07 PM
maybe ill take eugeneel up on his offer, i mean the way eugeneel tells it its not hard to do this at party, i could care less if other poker sites have my name and address, the way eugeneel tells it you only have to have a friends name and bam yer in, how many players are already doing this now? i romise you at every major site there are players with more than one account and they are cheating.

daryn
09-23-2003, 12:19 PM
whatever they're doing, tell them not to stop.. i'm winning! shhhhhh........

Adde
09-23-2003, 12:20 PM
missy, go put some makeup on, and don't forget those hiheels too.

How about this... Earlier this year someone came over the name and postal address of the guy who runs the company that's responsible for most of the spam mail servers in the world. He published this at slashdot.org, and shortly after that, the spammer got spammed with tons of real spam to his postbox outside his house.

How about that for fighting evil, missy? You still don't care if your name and address would get into wrong hands?

Adde
09-23-2003, 12:25 PM
whatever they're doing, tell them not to stop.. i'm winning! shhhhhh........

Daryn, if Party gets cheated by dishonest players, all honest players will lose something. Might be harder cashout restrictions, less bonuses, etc...

daryn
09-23-2003, 12:31 PM
right, i hear you. i was only referring to colluders who cheat poorly. they are so profitable.

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 12:34 PM
well do you believe me now? about eugeneel

Adde
09-23-2003, 12:39 PM
Food for thought, evil can be fought:

Story of revenge (http://www.freep.com/money/tech/mwend6_20021206.htm)

Foldarama_City
09-23-2003, 12:41 PM
Now I don't know really know the first thing about eugeneel (except that he likes talking about how good he is at poker). I just find it a strange coincidence that within the space of 24 hours - 3 newbies accuse him of cheating (miseryshivers, mts and germ-x). Does the administrator check IP addresses etc? Either Eugeneneel is a fraud or someone has one serious grudge and is out to destroy his reputation. Inflict any bad beats on anyone lately eugeneneel?

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 12:45 PM
anyone who spreads the myth the vast majority of online poker isn't rigged and corrupt is a con artist.

tiltboy
09-23-2003, 12:45 PM
I think it pretty obvious now that miseryshiver is germ-x (which ironically is an appropriate nick to have selected as it appears to be some sort of Freudian slip).

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 12:46 PM
ill be more than happy to provide the proof that eugeneel is a cheater at party ive already sent the e-mails to daryn and jim easton

thomastem
09-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Eugeneel has always dealt with me just fine. I don't know what these latest accusations are except the thief's.

I truly believe that this is Misrey's way of trying to push Cups face in it a little more and I hope the whole thread other than the confession is deleted soon.

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 12:51 PM
thomas i just sent you the proof that eugeneel cheated at party

Foldarama_City
09-23-2003, 12:52 PM
we dont need your sorts of posts here.

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 12:53 PM
read the e-mails and you tell me is he cheating at party?

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice signature, I found the link to your spam site. Interesting that the people who criticize me always have some sort of stake in promoting online poker, very interesting......

tiltboy
09-23-2003, 01:02 PM
Do you think you could stick to posting under one nick at least in the same thread?

daryn
09-23-2003, 01:02 PM
you sent me emails with attachments.. there's no way i'm opening an attachment sent by you, for obvious reasons. just PM it and maybe i'll comment.

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 01:07 PM
i dont know how, just ask jim easton i sent him the e-mails and he agreed

Cyndie
09-23-2003, 01:13 PM
I am confused. If sites are willing to pay for affiliate referrals, how would they care if you have one account or twenty. The referral amount is only calculated for the amount of rake isn't it?

I see why they wouldn't want you to sign up twenty tell a friend referrals, because that is getting a bonus for the same person, but affiliate fees are usually directly related to the amount of rake generated.

Am I missing something?

Homer
09-23-2003, 01:17 PM
first of all let me say that i am forwarding my proof(evidence) to both matt and mason. im here to say yeah im a con artist but im not the only one, eugeneel is a con artist also

Well this makes it alright then.

-- Homer

eugeneel
09-23-2003, 02:08 PM
Just got back from taking two tests... Still can't believe all this had to happen to me...

Here is the way that this story really went. The reason that I have not explained this story in detail is that up to recently I still didn't understand what this guy did exactly. I didn't explain the whole story earlier also because I didn't have any real proof I could present.
First of all, this guy first emailed me asking to see what my offer was exactly. I sent it to him saying I would be very interested on having him on my team since he claimed he played a huge amount of hours per week. I have to be vague on this as the emails that I have sent him are no linger there... and this happened about a week ago so I don't remember exactly what I wrote to him.
This guy replied to my offer by asking me what he should do in a situation where he already plays at party and hinted that he could make an account under his friend's name. This is where I should have said ABSOLUTELY NO. But because I wanted to have him under my affiliate I just said that party does not allow this and I can not give him the permission to do that because it is against partypoker's policy. He then asked me if this could be done and I replied that people have done it in the past but there is always a huge risk of losing both accounts. I refused to instruct him on how to do it. I have not heard from him after that.

When I saw his message on the forum I didn't get scared as I have had these emails saved in my sent folder. I went to check to see what the hell he's talking about as I remembered being extra careful when answering them.
I found that ALL THE EMAILS THAT WERE ADRESSED TO HIM IN THE SENT FOLDER HAVE BEEN ALTERED AND THE ORIGINALS DELETED. I felt soooo stupid as I immediately realized that he had guessed my password for the hosting account (which used to be eugeneel21) and did something so low I would have never expected it. He wrote fake emails to himself from my email and deleted our original emails. I know how hard this is to believe so I didn't know what to do. Since this guy sounded smart when he accused me I didn't know who the forum or partypoker would believe.

When I read the original "misershiver is a conartist" post I realized that this guy must have been doing lots of these types of things to other people and that I would have no problem getting partypoker and the forum to believe me.

I also realized what this guy wanted all along. Notice how he never really exposed me at first. He wanted me to contact him and then he would tell me something like "I want access to your partypoker account and I want to be paid 1/2 of what you make from it every month or you will be banned from partypoker forever". In exchange he would say that he would not get me banned for my account and allow me to keep some of the money. It seems like all that he went through would bee way too much efford to make such a threat to me... well, it sort of isn't. I really make a lot on my website, especially through partypoker.

I have changed the passwords on my website will write to the partypoker staff about what really happened. The facts of what I have stated are only that the emails were deleted from the "sent" folder and replaced by what he made up about me. I assumed his motives, though I think it was a good assumption as something so complex could not have come simply out of spite.
I have as you may have noticed by my posts, not been asleep the whole night stressing myself over what I should do... I think I made the right choice and thank god I saw that "miseryshiver is a conartist" thread. It helped me, and justice in this situation, prevail.

So conartist, I think you have been beaten by your own game to some extent. You should realize that after I send this letter to party your lies will have no chance. Will you admit you lost and admit to your lies? Will you even apologize for the stress you have caused me and the sleepless night? If only I wasn't buzy with college and knew your real identity I would try to take you to court. You are by far the lowest most disgusting person I have ever encountered.

eugeneel
09-23-2003, 02:16 PM
What He was suggesting I was doing with him was that I was taking existing players who have either not been reffered by anyone to party, and making them "my" players by having them make new accounts and have us both split the 20% of the rake that I would get from the playing of this player.
I don't even know why he went as far as saying that I "cheat" at partypoker even if he had everyone believing his emails. Then according to his story, what I would be doing would not contribute to colluding, it would just decide whose pocket the 20% of the rake goes.
... I am soo tired, gonna go to bed soon and will not be able to answer anything he said untill late tonight.

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When I saw his message on the forum I didn't get scared as I have had these emails saved in my sent folder. I went to check to see what the hell he's talking about as I remembered being extra careful when answering them.
I found that ALL THE EMAILS THAT WERE ADRESSED TO HIM IN THE SENT FOLDER HAVE BEEN ALTERED AND THE ORIGINALS DELETED. I felt soooo stupid as I immediately realized that he had guessed my password for the hosting account (which used to be eugeneel21) and did something so low I would have never expected it. He wrote fake emails to himself from my email and deleted our original emails. I know how hard this is to believe so I didn't know what to do. Since this guy sounded smart when he accused me I didn't know who the forum or partypoker would believe.

When I read the original "misershiver is a conartist" post I realized that this guy must have been doing lots of these types of things to other people and that I would have no problem getting partypoker and the forum to believe me.

[/ QUOTE ]

BWHAHAHAHAAHA. No one will have trouble believing you? You affiliate pimps are as stupid as you are greedy. Why didn't you just say "he faked the emails, I never wrote them."

Instead you make up some cockamamied story about stolen passwords! BWAHAHAHAHHAHA.

"After I send this letter to Party they will know the truth, I have won"

BWWHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHWHAHAHAH

Go away shill, go away. But I wouldn't worry about Party firing you, fraudulent accounts don't hurt THEM.

thomastem
09-23-2003, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice signature, I found the link to your spam site. Interesting that the people who criticize me always have some sort of stake in promoting online poker, very interesting......

[/ QUOTE ]

Dean I have no stake. Go home.

crockpot
09-23-2003, 02:31 PM
you say the people on an internet poker forum are trying to promote internet poker? the DASTARDS!!!

why are you here anyway? is annoying people more important to you than doing something interesting with your time?

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you say the people on an internet poker forum are trying to promote internet poker? the DASTARDS!!!

why are you here anyway? is annoying people more important to you than doing something interesting with your time?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you here all day, is shilling people out of their money a full time job?

Homer
09-23-2003, 02:40 PM
Go away you silly azzhole shill.

thwang99
09-23-2003, 02:42 PM
You should never use a "guessable" password! It's rather annoying passwords, they are. Annoying they are. Especially when you have to keep track of your password at each poker site. I need to get one of those password managment programs!

- Tony

William
09-23-2003, 02:43 PM
This is like reading a good night story. I hope you both get banned both from the forum and PartyPoker. And along with you all those hwo try to make a living by having a "TEAM" of affiliates earning money for them.
You are the lowest of the lowest of all garbage.

demoter
09-23-2003, 02:44 PM
is shilling people out of their money a full time job?

your blind anger is humorous. these affiliates aren't robbing people of their money. They are taking money from the poker site. It's not the player's rake. it's the house's rake. an affiliate isn't getting 20% from a player. he's getting 20% from what the house takes. why aren't you mad at the poker site for taking the other 80%? don't hate the playa. hate the game. get mad at the poker site for having an affiliate program.

YOU have been demoted.

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is like reading a good night story. I hope you both get banned both from the forum and PartyPoker. And along with you all those hwo try to make a living by having a "TEAM" of affiliates earning money for them.
You are the lowest of the lowest of all garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Garbage, yes. But the lowest of low? Please William, explain why the affiliates are any worse than PARTY POKER itself!!!

Adde
09-23-2003, 02:49 PM
Wrong forum, Dean. 44 on the button is discussed in either the "Texas Holdem" or "Poker Theory" forum.

(hint (http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&th=8844a6518f40d78a&rnum=15))

Homer
09-23-2003, 02:53 PM
Wow, he played that hand horribly. No wonder he is walking around saying online poker is rigged.

thomastem
09-23-2003, 02:57 PM
I don't care give Cup his money.

lefty rosen
09-23-2003, 02:57 PM
Your the type of guy who would try and do a drug deal with a guy and then rat him out to the police for the informants C note. Get a life and choose a more honarable proffession, like squeege man or beggar outsides the MGM grand, I respect them more than a sack of crap like you!

William
09-23-2003, 03:04 PM
You are right, Party is responsible for starting all this. Anywhere money is involved, all this people show up like ants. I knew when I started playing online that they were in there, but at least I didn't had to see them anymore like I had to in live poker, but now all the intrigues and the money-chasing tricks start again with this offers, and we won't stop hearing about it. if you are not good enough to make a living playing, find a job.
All you who are involved in this, I hate you all. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

tiltboy
09-23-2003, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I found that ALL THE EMAILS THAT WERE ADRESSED TO HIM IN THE SENT FOLDER HAVE BEEN ALTERED AND THE ORIGINALS DELETED. I felt soooo stupid as I immediately realized that he had guessed my password for the hosting account (which used to be eugeneel21) and did something so low I would have never expected it. He wrote fake emails to himself from my email and deleted our original emails. I know how hard this is to believe so I didn't know what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was a grad teaching assistant during one summer term way back when, a student came to me after missing two whole weeks of class which is a lot since classes met 5 days a week. His excuse was that his sister was one of the people trapped in the Waco compound that was currently surrounded by FBI agents. I asked if I could call his parents and verify his excuse and he said sure. His parents, though, were very surprised to hear about their daughter when I actually did call (surprise! didn't think I'd do that did you?) and talk to them about his excuse.

I just wanted to provide some context when I say I would rate yours as the second most creative excuse I've ever heard.

HUSKER'66
09-23-2003, 03:36 PM
adde1971, thanks for the link from RGP, it just confirms all my thoughts and feelings toward the "dean of poker" (rotflmao) I don't care for RGP much and only go to visit there when I want to glimpse into the abyss, but from his post and the replies there, I'm thoroughly convinced that after his bad beat I have no chance playing online poker. I REPENT! I REPENT! I'm just going to have to live with the guilt that I have actually won money online in the past. Goodbye cruel online poker world, you've seen the last of me! (JK)

crockpot
09-23-2003, 03:40 PM
thanks adde.

by the way, love that fabulous poker link in his sig. who's the shill now?

JayCo
09-23-2003, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong forum, Dean. 44 on the button is discussed in either the "Texas Holdem" or "Poker Theory" forum.

(hint (http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&th=8844a6518f40d78a&rnum=15))

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic - nice find.

Here's a snippet showing us the brilliance and cutting insights of the Caped Crusader out to save us from the Evil Affiliates. After reading this shining example of Poker Dean's keen logic and intellect at work, you'll cast all doubt aside that he is truly the One. His credibility can no longer be questioned... read and learn, friends.... read and learn...

"I'm dealt 44 on the button, a raise in front of me, I call everyone else folds, headsup <font color="red"> (nice call) </font>

This is a typical situation where the thievery begins, the site knows that a headsup pot can't generate much rake, so it action flops to build the pot. Flop comes 10 6 7.
Now I've been watching this guy play for about 15 hands and I determined him to be tight, <font color="red"> (man he's good takes me 17 or 18 hands) </font>, there is no way this flop could have helped him <font color="red"> (none at all) </font>. I bet he raises, i reraise, he caps. <font color="red"> (Yeah, 10 6 7 's an action flop for 44 if every there was one. What a perfect trap - how can ya get away from 4th pair against a tight player without losing 8BBs+?) </font> Turn comes K, now I'm a bit worried, but still think I'm in the lead, I bet he raises, I call, ok now I'm scared <font color="red"> (Oh, but why? Relax - I put him on 33 myself...) </font>" etc., etc.

I know these pissing contests and flame wars are basically a waste of time, energy, and bandwidth for everyone, but every now and then somebody finds a post like this 44 gem and it makes all the time we waste scanning through all this sludge worth it.

J

CORed
09-23-2003, 03:56 PM
If your story is true (and I find eugeneel's story about you hacking into his email account pretty hard to swallow), eugeneel and you conspired to con Party out of some bonus money, and when you got caught, you ratted him out. While I don't consider scamming a poker site out of bonus money ethical and wouldn't do it myself, I think it's pretty small potatoes compared to conning other players into making loans to you that you have no intention of paying back. I guess I also think that there should be "honor among thieves" and that your ratting out of eugeneel makes you even more of a slimeball than you already were. I would call you a worm, or a bacterium, but that would be an unfair insult to the worms and bacteria of the world. I would ask you how you seep at night, but I think there is someting so terribly lacking in either your upbringing or your genetic makeup that you feel no guilt at all. In a rational society, if that lack couldn't be cured you would be killed.

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

(hint (http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;oe=UTF-8&amp;th=8844a6518f40d78a&amp;rnum=15))

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic - nice find.

Here's a snippet showing us the brilliance and cutting insights of the Caped Crusader out to save us from the Evil Affiliates. After reading this shining example of Poker Dean's keen logic and intellect at work, you'll cast all doubt aside that he is truly the One. His credibility can no longer be questioned... read and learn, friends.... read and learn...

"I'm dealt 44 on the button, a raise in front of me, I call everyone else folds, headsup <font color="red"> (nice call) </font>

This is a typical situation where the thievery begins, the site knows that a headsup pot can't generate much rake, so it action flops to build the pot. Flop comes 10 6 7.
Now I've been watching this guy play for about 15 hands and I determined him to be tight, <font color="red"> (man he's good takes me 17 or 18 hands) </font>, there is no way this flop could have helped him <font color="red"> (none at all) </font>. I bet he raises, i reraise, he caps. <font color="red"> (Yeah, 10 6 7 's an action flop for 44 if every there was one. What a perfect trap - how can ya get away from 4th pair against a tight player without losing 8BBs+?) </font> Turn comes K, now I'm a bit worried, but still think I'm in the lead, I bet he raises, I call, ok now I'm scared <font color="red"> (Oh, but why? Relax - I put him on 33 myself...) </font>" etc., etc.

I know these pissing contests and flame wars are basically a waste of time, energy, and bandwidth for everyone, but every now and then somebody finds a post like this 44 gem and it makes all the time we waste scanning through all this sludge worth it.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

Sh|t for brains,

If you read further on RGP you'd find that post was a JOKE to get you self proclaimed poker geniuses to jump all over me and give me a laugh.

PokerDean

HUSKER'66
09-23-2003, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sh1t for brains

[/ QUOTE ]

a little testy are we? your only bringing the wrath of RGP and this forum on yourself....grow up and stop acting like a spoiled little potty mouth child /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you read further you'll find this post was a JOKE

[/ QUOTE ]

I did read further, and for the life of me I couldn't find
where in any of your story, you claimed to be funny. (other than you claiming to read 95% of your opponents moves)....no, that's not true, I felt the comment about you being the "dean of poker" to be HILARIOUS /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
....geniuses to jump all over me and give me a laugh

[/ QUOTE ]

you got your wish......sadist

mts
09-23-2003, 04:32 PM
maybe he saw my post and decided it was a good time to spring this? or maybe eugeenel has been a bad businessman to a few people? I'm not really sure why i feel the need to respond to your post

JayCo
09-23-2003, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
If you read further you'll find this post was a JOKE

[/ QUOTE ]

where in any of your story, you claimed to be funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto - I read the thread and saw a defensive paranoid defending his ridiculous play, no joke reference.

I will say this, though - if that was actually a fake hand &amp; post, you fooled me &amp; about 15 others on RGP so kudos. Of course, either posting a fictional hand or even just claiming that your post was all a lie doesn't exactly boost your credibility /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sigh... now I've done that thing where I give the j a c k a s s just what he wants by responding to him. Oh well, I couldn't resist. Maybe he's just a not-so-harmless last word freak like me.

You win, PokerDean.

lorinda
09-23-2003, 06:06 PM
your blind anger is humorous. these affiliates aren't robbing people of their money. They are taking money from the poker site. It's not the player's rake. it's the house's rake. an affiliate isn't getting 20% from a player. he's getting 20% from what the house takes. why aren't you mad at the poker site for taking the other 80%? don't hate the playa. hate the game. get mad at the poker site for having an affiliate program.

Before I read the next 20 replies, allow me to explain.

The poker sites take money off people

The affilates take money off poker sites

Therefore, in case your math is as good as your English.

affiliates take money off people.

Work it out you dumb piece of crap, you are making the game more expensive for people to play, if you would be so kind as to locate the search engine, could you kindly have a read through previous discussions presented by people as smart as you and look where they ended.

I have been informed they are easier to read if you take 500 paracetemol before you start.

Lori

Adde
09-23-2003, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
where in any of your story, you claimed to be funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the Dean (sorry, PokerDean that is) refers to a later post at RGP:

It was a joke (PokerDean Remix) (http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;oe=UTF-8&amp;th=6514cf8778d24842&amp;rnum=20)

But don't let it stop there. Grab a beer and some snacks, and let it ride with the following links:

I am done with online poker (Parody Remix) (http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;oe=UTF-8&amp;th=ea86602191f43c69&amp;rnum=30)

A collection of PokerDean/related posts at RGP, in chronological order:

The PokerDean Collection (Original Edition) (http://groups.google.com/groups?q=pokerdean+group:rec.gambling.poker+group: rec.gambling.poker+group:rec.gambling.poker+group: rec.gambling.poker+group:rec.gambling.poker+group: rec.gambling.poker+group:rec.gambling.poker+group: rec.gambling.poker&amp;hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;oe=UTF-8&amp;group=rec.gambling.poker&amp;scoring=d&amp;start=30&amp;sa=N )

Cyndie
09-23-2003, 06:54 PM
Every site I have talked to says they feel strongly about keeping the rake at three max, and making the differences in promotions and whatnot. I used to think that rake was the key to success, but I am beginning to believe that the regular players will find their way through the promotions, and the fish are just tickled not to have a dealer to toke, or a jackpot drop.

Is the rake too high online? or is it just that money isn't getting back to the players?

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 06:57 PM
look eugeneel you piece of crap you never said anything like that and you know it i got you busted and you know so give it up, i have the original e-mails to prove it, which ive done forwarded to james douglas of the investigation team and pretty soon you will not be a player at party i have sent 4 or 5 of these e-mails to some posters here already

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 07:00 PM
you have got to be kidding me i wrote fake e-mails to myself? you are desperate eugeneel because party knows those e-mails came from you. you are nervous arent you? i hope so

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 07:05 PM
well one thing is for sure eugeneel will no longer be a player at party and i could care less what happenes to me. but i got sick and tired of seeing all the post about how eugeneel was mr goody goody when he really isnt. you see everyone isnt what they seem. as far eugenell saying i wrote fake e-mails to myself - well party has a way of finding out of those e-mails came from eugeneel or not. all i know is he wrote them and they are original and he got caught and he wont admit it

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 07:08 PM
like i said party can find out if those e-mails came fro eugeneel or not and they will. give it up eugeneel you have been busted

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 07:16 PM
Yes they can. Then Eugeenel will be in here telling us that dude broke into his room and used his computer.

lorinda
09-23-2003, 07:29 PM
Just got back from taking two tests... Still can't believe all this had to happen to me...

You should have asked us,

IQ:67
Sick?: yes

Lori

miseryshiver
09-23-2003, 07:30 PM
is eugeneel really that stupid? there is a thing called ip address, if what eugeneel is saying is true, if i got his password and faked the e-mails and sent the e-mails to myself then all the original e-mails that he sent me would have come from my ip address right? when party sees that the three e-mails that eugeneel sent me came from his ip address whats he gonna say then? oh yeah i broke into his room and used his computer give me a break
i just forwarded the e-mails to mr sklansky will interesting to see if he thinks i faked them

47outs
09-23-2003, 08:06 PM
HAHAHA, Another night of blissful entertainment. Your losing this 1 Dean.

Nofoldholdem
09-23-2003, 08:10 PM
Crock,

Were you not promoting the banning of a poker promoter, just yesterday? Now you imply their is nothing wrong with promoting poker. Do you change your stance on this issue on a daily basis?

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Crock,

Were you not promoting the banning of a poker promoter, just yesterday? Now you imply their is nothing wrong with promoting poker. Do you change your stance on this issue on a daily basis?

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy kills me, promoters are scum. Yet Crocksucker (how aptly named) is the most despicable of all, since he somehow believes he operates on a higher moral level than the rest. Looking over some of his old posts just can't stop LMAO. What a scumbag.

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
HAHAHA, Another night of blissful entertainment. Your losing this 1 Dean.

[/ QUOTE ]
47, is that your IQ? LOL

47outs
09-23-2003, 08:58 PM
See Dean, I can laugh at this reply as well. I can without recourse and engaging in childish antics. Thank you for challenging my I.Q. Do you have anything else to add, I am bored.

westmt01
09-23-2003, 09:13 PM
adde: your post was one of the best I've ever seen in this forum. You gave me a good laugh just when I needed it. I almost fell off my chair when I read how he played 72o utg. I've played with some incredible morons at Party in my time, but the Dean is truly their leader.

I'm playing at Paradise as I'm typing this, and I was just dealt 72o. I folded. What an idiot I am. Or is the site rigged?

crockpot
09-23-2003, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
See Dean, I can laugh at this reply as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

i couldn't laugh at his comment. and i tried really hard. i'm a person who can laugh about a death if something is peculiar about it. this comment just wasn't funny at all.

eugeneel
09-23-2003, 09:58 PM
We are not affiliated in any way. Could anyone actually tell me what I am doing that is so immoral? Giving a share of the rake back to the player so he pays only 90% of the rake an not the full 100%... that's really as complex as it gets.

On the other hand, I have recieved 2 emails from party's affiliate support about this.

Dear Eugene,

There is nothing to be worried about, we have a system which checks affiiliate frauds, so you be rest assured that it would in no way harm you

Thnx

Anutosh

Hi Eugene,
You have got my complete attention here, I would like to know about
about this guy. Please send me all information you have on him.

Best Regards
Alvia

Yes, so as you can see I am extremely worried miseryshiver... yawn more like sleepy.

Now that I think about it, I think that you realized a long time ago that you don't have any case here to the partypoker staff. You are neither a respectable player or affilliate of the site for starters, and I am both. So the whole point of you still posting about this is to try to ruin my reputation here (perhaps you are thinking of coming in under a different name and start offfering rake split deal of your own. The difference between us though would be that I actually send out checks on the 1st of every month.

-Eugene

Homer
09-23-2003, 10:24 PM
Can you please just stop posting here? No one gives a [censored] about you or what you have to say about eugeneel. All we care about is the fact that you stole money from Inthacup and that you are a low-life piece of [censored].

-- Homer

Simon Diamond
09-23-2003, 10:31 PM
YOU have been demoted.

hahahahaha. Classic post sir /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Simon

PuffsNutz
09-23-2003, 11:45 PM
For the record...

Coincidently, I emailed Eugeene a few days ago to find out
how he operates.

Eugeene informed me that I could sign up "under a relative
of a friends name" (????), if I already had
an account.

But this sounds like an issue for party poker
security, certainly not Matts problem.

Actually one of my requests from party when I
became an affiliate was that they allow
users to "resign up"...However they just kind
of ignored that...I should be happy enough
I get a higher % than most everyone.

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 11:58 PM
Good points.

Complaining to the dirty online poker industry about dirtiness in online poker won't get anyone anywhere.

cero_z
09-24-2003, 04:56 AM
These posts are obvious jokes, and actually very funny. Well written, Poker Dean. I especially like it when you raise though no one has bet, the player behind you then checks, the next calls, and you raise again. Thanks to adde1971 for the link, too.

miseryshiver
09-24-2003, 06:31 AM
well thanks homer love u too

miseryshiver
09-24-2003, 06:33 AM
well eugeneel you clearly are a affiliate fraud and a cheat, so if party decides to let you keep playing thats up to party. thanks for letting me know how to open a fake account haha

miseryshiver
09-24-2003, 06:34 AM
this is clearly affilliate abuse no matter how u look at it