PDA

View Full Version : Poll...How Long Before Promotor is Banned

kdog
09-22-2003, 10:30 PM

jasonHoldEm
09-22-2003, 11:09 PM
Don't know when he'll be blocked...but he'd stop coming back if we just ignored him.

jHE

Rainbow Warrior
09-22-2003, 11:37 PM

Mat Sklansky
09-22-2003, 11:41 PM
Jason is correct. I had eight people notify me about this guy and he's gone; but if people would simply notify me only, and not respond, I believe everyone would benefit.

crockpot
09-23-2003, 12:00 AM
agreed. i know it's tempting and often humorous to fight with the guys, but all it does is draw more attention to their crappy sites. if we silently notify the moderators that would be a lot more effective in the long run.

HUSKER'66
09-23-2003, 01:50 PM
Mat, Thanks for your quick response to my (and others /images/graemlins/grin.gif) PM's in regards to the "spam invader". Good job and keep up the good work.

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
agreed. i know it's tempting and often humorous to fight with the guys, but all it does is draw more attention to their crappy sites. if we silently notify the moderators that would be a lot more effective in the long run.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are one to talk Shill. Is that not a poker affiliate site in your profile?? Why are you rolling over on a fellow pimp? Mat, why is this stooge still here?? How are we suppose to take anything on 2+2 seriously when it is overrun with these shilling affiliate scumbags pimping crooked sites.