PDA

View Full Version : Neteller Down Again

tom
09-22-2003, 09:51 PM
Seems neteller is down again. Anybody having problems, or is it just me /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks,
Tom

Stew
09-22-2003, 09:54 PM
Did you happen to even try to look for any other threads on this?

Anyway, apparently it was down, but I just logged on myself.

rusty JEDI
09-23-2003, 02:25 AM
Whoa stew (resident attack dog)....take it easy on the newbies, the guy only has 2 posts to his name.

Stew
09-23-2003, 12:53 PM
Sorry RJ, but honestly, I had lost $160 on a site solely trying to track down $20 in remaining bonus I had and I was bent out of shape at myself b/c I had planned on just keeping that money for future opportunties, but got greedy over 20 freaking dollars. I lost $100 and got $10 of it, then it became a mission just to get the other $10. It was bad beat after bad beat after bad beat. I couldn't win a hand and I was trying to get some extra dough for when I go to the Riverboat next weekend (and horse track).

Anyway, I apologize Tom (which is my first name also coincidentally), I do have a rep (as resident attack dog) to uphold, so just hang in there keep lurking and post now and again and I'll be gentler (maybe just a little) next time.

PokerDean
09-23-2003, 01:22 PM
If you aren't yet you will. Neteller is in league with the online sites, some of which are crooked, when this is exposed and they collapse, down goes neteller. Stick with western union, safer...

[ QUOTE ]
Seems neteller is down again. Anybody having problems, or is it just me /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks,
Tom

[/ QUOTE ]

HUSKER'66
09-23-2003, 04:01 PM
PD, man your an extremist! Neteller in cahoots with the online sites which happen to be rigged?!?!? Jeez, everyone who's in the know, KNOWS western union is the largest portal for terrorists/drug money laundering (jk).....where have you been?

rusty JEDI
09-23-2003, 04:04 PM
How about you use all that energy you have and use it at the top and work your way down.

Start with the KGC...Kanawhake Gaming Commission (sp?)

Kurn, son of Mogh
09-23-2003, 04:37 PM
Hab SoSlI Quch! petaq!

tom
09-23-2003, 07:34 PM
no problem. every board needs an attack dog. will hang in there, and maybe one day i can post something useful. still a newbie, and am better at lurking than posting at this point. but one day, the world series.........