PDA

View Full Version : AA whining hand (for recent "con" enthusiasts)

Al_Capone_Junior
09-22-2003, 08:39 PM
My aces lost today.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Brickin' frackin' @!#$%@##$*&#$^%T@!#$^%@$#^@$#^@#^!

So I have Ace-F-in-Ace in the big F-in blind (extra pointless whining added for effect).

Most every F-in IDIOT limps in for the 50c blind.

I raise it FOURT-F-IN-TEEN TIMES THE BB, to $7.00.

THREE TOTAL MORONS CALL.

flop is jack high rags with two diamonds. I instantly go all-in for my remaining $40. A player who has me covered calls and makes a flush with his AQs.

For those who hate losing AA hand posts so much, perhaps you can enlighten us all as to why this was such a BAD hand for me, and why we can't learn anything from it.

By the way, I'm not one to whine, at not least without the cheese. There will be a small reception for all post respondents in the lobby with cabernet/savignon, merlot, and a nice selection of smoked gouda, cheddar, and other assorted cheeses, in addition of course to more AA bad beat stories. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

al

crockpot
09-22-2003, 08:40 PM
where's my cheese, bitch?

Al_Capone_Junior
09-22-2003, 08:57 PM

Diplomat
09-22-2003, 08:58 PM
Someone PM'ed me about some wine and cheese party that was happening over in the pot-, no-limit forum, but I forgot to bring a bad beat. Can I still come?

-Diplomat

Al_Capone_Junior
09-22-2003, 09:05 PM
Well... I guess so. But we'd all prefer a bad beat story. So after you get good and drunk, at least try and make something up... preferably something that's good enough to get at least one person to up-chuck some cheese.

And don't forget... Pinky UP.

al

Diplomat
09-23-2003, 01:30 AM
I am drunk, but it;s a true story.

I have KK in the big blind. (10-20 online game) Cutoff open-raises, fishy sb calls, I three-bet, he caps, we both call. Flop is KQ4. Me and Cutoff cap the flop, sb stays right with us.

Turn is a J. I bet, he raises, SB calls two cold, I three-bet, he caps, SB calls two cold again.

River is an ace. SB bets.

Yes he has pocket tens.

Yes I called the river.

Yes the cutoff overcalled with QQ.

Yes I hate poker but love it at the same time.

-Diplomat