PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

promoter
09-22-2003, 07:34 PM

rusty JEDI
09-22-2003, 07:53 PM
Man i hate bumping threads like this because that is one thing that keeps the trolls in business longer.

BUT

Could you please name the 3 shills you mention. I need to know if you expect me to be one of the 3 and if so i will make an appropriate response. Furthermore if i am one of the 3 shills i need to quit because i havent seen even one cheque.

ZeeJustin
09-22-2003, 07:53 PM
No one really cares what the definition of spam is. Here's the problem: We don't want you here. It's as simple as that. You have proven that you have nothing useful or entertaining to add, but you find the need to post anyways. This is a no-no. Find something at least remotely helpful to post, or get the f*** out.
-thanks in advance for your compliance!

demoter
09-22-2003, 07:54 PM
You get that?

Do you get that ur referencing a dictionary? Why don't you reference the forum rules? oh wait...I did it for you...

[ QUOTE ]
- Participants may not use the Forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all you need to know. Either play by the rules or don't play. You have been demoted.

promoter
09-22-2003, 08:03 PM

promoter
09-22-2003, 08:04 PM

Homer
09-22-2003, 08:12 PM
If I were accused of violating the biased rules of this forum I would have no recourse.

You were told that you were violating the rules of the website, last time you spammed the website under the username PokerAdvantage.

-- Homer

promoter
09-22-2003, 08:13 PM

innebandy
09-22-2003, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The reason I cited the definition of the word is because I was accused of spamming on this forum. If I were accused of violating the biased rules of this forum I would have no recourse. But I know What I posted was not spam.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to hear you say that you have no recourse. Thank you for not posting again.

Homer
09-22-2003, 08:20 PM
thank you matty jr

I wish. Then I might be a good poker player.

tiltboy
09-22-2003, 08:56 PM
from http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/s/spam.html

"Electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings."

ZeeJustin
09-22-2003, 08:58 PM
For the record, I have gotten a total of 0 signups through my signature, and I don't really care. That's far from my primary motive.

Anyway, the difference between me and you is that I at least try to be helpful. Do a search for my posts and you will see that I have many lengthy replies to people asking for help. You on the other hand have provided nothing of the sort.

promoter
09-22-2003, 09:09 PM

tiltboy
09-22-2003, 09:15 PM
Dilbert, whether or not you consider what you post spam is really immaterial. You are violating one of the rules of the forum which is clearly stated in the FAQ. Namely:

"- Participants may not use the Forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind."

So all your bs and hand-waving about spam is really beside the point. Nice try though.

MS Sunshine
09-22-2003, 09:15 PM
Spammer spammer spammer
You dirty little spammer

I'm sorry, was that out loud?

MS Sunshine

tiltboy
09-22-2003, 09:22 PM
"Real spam is generally E-MAIL advertising for some product sent to a mailing list or newsgroup. "

Do you see the word 'generally' in the above definition? Do you have ANY idea what it means? I didn't think so. Nice try though.

lorinda
09-22-2003, 11:59 PM
If you do not understand the definition of SPAM according to the zoo, then you have no place here.

Go away silly spammer.

Lori