PDA

View Full Version : Brad and the Bohemian Grove

Wake up CALL
09-22-2003, 05:29 PM
I discovered where Brad got all these weird ideas about mock human sacrifice and other satanic rituals. It all comes from a satirical movie entitled Teddy Bears' Picnic written, directed and produced by none other than Harry Shearer better know for This is Spinal Tap.

OK brad I see now why your facts often seem like fiction!

Bohemian Grove Satire (http://www.metroactive.com/papers/sonoma/07.12.01/grove2-0128.html)

brad
09-22-2003, 05:33 PM
be honest.

do all my links support my position?

seriously.

btw, search for bohemian grove and you might realize why it is *satire*.

Wake up CALL
09-22-2003, 05:36 PM
Here is a link where brad aka Richard McCaslin infiltrated the Bohemian Grove and was arrested. Read his story at Brad infiltrates Bohemian Grove (http://www.rense.com/general19/bo.htm)

My favorite line in the article reads thusly: Quote brad "McCaslin said he thinks he is sane.

"They might beg to differ," he said with a laugh, pointing his thumb behind him into the mental health ward."

You just gotta love that one! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

brad
09-22-2003, 05:38 PM
how could he infiltrate a place that doesnt exist! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ok seriously only like 2 weeks out of the year summer solstice do ceremonies occur iirc

Wake up CALL
09-22-2003, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how could he infiltrate a place that doesnt exist! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ok seriously only like 2 weeks out of the year summer solstice do ceremonies occur iirc

[/ QUOTE ]

Brad I never said it doesn't exist. I said your versions of the events taking place there are from a satirical movie not from real life.

brad
09-22-2003, 05:57 PM
well the part about the mock human sacrifice was in the AP.

i mean just search the internet for AP or especially the san fran papers and you will see what i mean.

brad
09-22-2003, 06:01 PM
i dont know the article says the guy who made the film acknowleges its a pretty wild place.

Wake up CALL
09-22-2003, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well the part about the mock human sacrifice was in the AP.

i mean just search the internet for AP or especially the san fran papers and you will see what i mean.

[/ QUOTE ]
Brad how many times must you be told, I did the searches and found no credible evidence supporting your theory about Bohemian Grove. The closest thing I found that agrees with your description of the events is a satirical movie. Am I getting through to you brad? There were no AP reports verifying your satanic sacrafices or rituals.

brad
09-22-2003, 06:52 PM
ok dokey ill post it when i find it i'll start a new thread