PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Poker more the Merrier tournament

rusty JEDI
09-21-2003, 05:35 PM
Tomorrow from 4pm eastern to midnight, pacific is running a poker tournament for teams. But dont worry there is no team play because you cant play on the same table as a team member.

How it works is you get 500 points for every player who makes a $50 deposit and plays minimum of 5 raked hands, and then + or - 1 point for every dollar earned or lost. If our team gets up to 5500 points by the end (meaning net profit of $500)then every member gets a $50 bonus. And if you are the team that wins it all you get a $500 bonus per player. The biggest part to getting a chance at some money is making sure we get all 10 players committed to making a $50 minimum deposit for our 500 points.

Because of the rule of one team member per table we will need some players comfortable up to 15/30. So come one come all.

Last time there were only 3 teams competing and one finished net negative and the other was disorganized and playing with some poor players. I was on the winning team, but this time that bonus bitch JEK187 decided i wasnt valuable enough because i avoid shorthanded play. He also failed to inform me pacific was running a tournament because he knew i would come here for players and he wanted to avoid any competition. So sorry for the late notice, but im looking for a little retribution.

So pm me and we can all hook up on Instant message to figure this out. I'm busy for the next while but should be back on by 9 eastern, so dont sweat it if you dont get a message for a while.

rJ

rusty JEDI
09-21-2003, 08:07 PM
bump.

So far we have a few people who want to play up to 5/10 so we are looking for more of that because we can play down to 1/2, but in particular higher players.

Because pacific has a limited number of games and only one team member per table we are likely to have a player in every available game. So keep the pm's coming.

Last tournament i believe we hit 6300 points by the end but were up a little more before falling off, and then we shut it down for the last hour because we had all been going 7 hours straight and didnt need to play any longer to protect the win. So even if we only have players who are capable of playing 5/10 and down we still have an outside chance assuming as a team we each make a hundred + over an 8 hour period. But remember if we just get 10 people to make that $50 deposit and play 5 raked hadns and make only $500 as a team then we still each get a $55 bonus even if we lose the tourny.

rusty JEDI
09-22-2003, 01:47 AM
This post keeps falling down the page because nobody replies and instead simply pm's which is fine but leaves me to bump my own post.

Anyway, so far we have a zoo full of 8 players but are looking for 2 more. Shorthanded players in particular, but not necessarry.

Thanks

1800GAMBLER
09-22-2003, 12:20 PM
bump. tournment starts in 3 hours.