PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker Freeroll Tournaments

KemKings
09-21-2003, 04:33 PM
Hi, I joined Party Poker today as a result of my strong disliking of UB. I noticed on the webpage it says they have a weekly $1000 freeroll hold em' tournament. I checked the tournament tab on PP and there were no freeroll tournaments listed... Where do I find freeroll tournaments and how often do they occur?

Any other info on freerolls would be helpful..

KemKings /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif

miseryshiver
09-21-2003, 05:27 PM
hi kim, i sent ya a pm

KemKings
09-21-2003, 05:48 PM
whats a pm?

Simon Diamond
09-21-2003, 06:27 PM
PM = Private message. If you have one, a little envelope should be flashing on the bar with <font color="blue">Main Index | Search | My Home...</font> on it.

Alternatively you can find them at your personal home page when you log on here. Hope that helps - if not send me a PM... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Simon

Edit: In case I didn't make it clear, you have to click the flashing icon to be taken to your received messages. You can also click my home, then navigate to your received messages from there.

Aceshigh7
09-21-2003, 08:09 PM
How about posting the info or sending me a PM too. I am also interested in the freerolls.

kylemontero
09-21-2003, 08:14 PM
They have different promos each month. This month was the Lucy tournament which the losers who play for 9 hours straight get an 80 dollar bonus. I have not seen any free rolls this month, last month they had a couple.

Simon Diamond
09-21-2003, 08:20 PM
Wires crossed here I think, I was helping the chap re: PMs - he didn't know what one was.

I know nothing about Party Poker, because I do not play there. Sorry!

Simon