PDA

View Full Version : Sippin on some Syzurp???

Ryan_21
09-21-2003, 12:15 AM
Any of you guys ever tried that Robitussin Maximum Strength w/ 15mg of Dextromethorphan? Some of my friends turned me on to this bout a week ago, its some good shiznick, im on it right now. You mix it with mountain dew code red or cherry Zup or cherry coke. Just wonderin if anybody ever done this before or had any info/advice.

Ryan_21

MaqEvil
09-21-2003, 01:07 AM
I've never done it, but I've read a fair bit. My houseplant says, make sure you've got the DXM only syrup. Definately do not do the pills with dex and some other nasty stuff. Furthermore, if you like the stuff a lot, my neighbor's cat reccommends ordering some pure powder online, it's cheaper and he can't immagine chugging a bottle of that crap.

clovenhoof
09-21-2003, 02:11 AM
Yeah, if you want to gag. The powder makes the syrup taste like ambrosia.

I discovered the wonders of dex after being prescribed Zoloft when I had a cold. I was taking Benalyn Nighttime forumla, 30 mg dex per teaspoon. My immediate reaction was, "Man, these antidepressants work WAY better than I thought they would. What's that crap about taking 3 weeks before they work?!?!?"

Check out all the dex resources on the web, and be careful. Use it no more than once per week. I can't do the Robitussin or Benalyn anymore. The stuff makes me gag. Really too bad because Ben p.m. lasts a full 12 hours, just like it says on the bottle!! So, I would take 8 Coricidin HBP and 8 contact c cough and cold. Each has 30 mg dex per pill. You have to be careful with coricidin because if you take a full box of 16, there's a pretty fair chance it will kill you. Chromium maleate, or something like that. The contact has aspirin in it, and too much of that makes me barf. It's a delicate balance.

The solution lies in a really wonderful product called Dexalone. It's a gelcap, 30 mgs per pill, and no other ingredients in it. You can order it over the internet if you live in the U.S. I recommend it HIGHly. No pun intended. Okay, intended.

By the by, according to the Dex info on the net, only 1/3 of the population gets high off of dex. Consider yourself lucky.

'hoof

MaqEvil
09-22-2003, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, if you want to gag. The powder makes the syrup taste like ambrosia.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can pick up empty pill caps at GNC/equivalent.

[ QUOTE ]
The solution lies in a really wonderful product called Dexalone

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, heard of that, more expensive than just making your own caps, but easier

[ QUOTE ]
By the by, according to the Dex info on the net, only 1/3 of the population gets high off of dex. Consider yourself lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, what I've read says that 1/3 of people hate it, 1/3 are indifferent and 1/3 actually like it.

mike l.
09-22-2003, 02:28 AM
robo is what ive heard it called and i had a friend who told me she used to do it in the morning before junior high and she'd vomit it up around 3rd period.

Ryan_21
09-22-2003, 08:43 PM
Well I have no idea what Benalyn or Coricidin or Dexalone are but I do like the tussin and it works good for now. Im gonna check out some of the stuff on the net like you guys recommended. Just wondering though, why you say only do it once a week?

Ryan_21

Ryan_21
09-22-2003, 08:46 PM
Ask your neighbors cat why it takes him a whole bottle b/c I had less than half of a bottle and I was tanked man, maybe thats because Im a beginner?

Ryan_21

clovenhoof
09-22-2003, 11:03 PM
Back in the days, I got a good buzz off of one ... well, two capfuls and a Zoloft. After a few, it took three... the more you use, the more you have to use. That's just life in the big city, whatever your choice of poison.

The info on the web says don't do more than once a week, but this is from one source on the web:

[ QUOTE ]
I’ve seen a number of reports from dextromethorphan users that leads me to believe that HAVE developed brain damage from DXM use. All that I have read have been from heavy users, and also upper plateau (third and fourth.) My best guess, at this point, is that one is unlikely to experience this if they do the following: #1) ALWAYS have at least one week per plateau rest between uses; and #2) Limit use to lower plateaus (first and second). I’m not saying that if someone occasionally uses at upper plateaus they will get brain damage. However, I suspect it is a cumulative process. In other words, each use at upper plateaus may do some brain damage. But, the harm from a single use is so small that it is unnoticeable. Only after a number of repeated uses does it reach the level where it becomes noticeable, and a problem. A little like radiation exposure.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.dextromethorphan.ws/dxmguide.htm is the link for that site. It also has a link to the DXM FAQ, which is recommended reading.

You might just be better off with some really good British Columbian weed. Not to hype our #1 export, of course.

'hoof

Bill Murphy
09-22-2003, 11:14 PM

Boopotts
09-22-2003, 11:57 PM
Reading the lead post in this thread made me instantly nostalgic for the days when I thought people would view me as unique, fascinating and a little dangerous because I liked to get f@#ked up.

The betting line that Ryan is under the age of 23: -210
The betting line that Ryan's parents have a combined income of over 85,000 a year: -230

Go get 'em, kid. There's never been anyone as tuff as you, and there probably never will be.

Bill Murphy
09-23-2003, 04:54 PM
ROFL! That was me, except for the parents making over 85K bit. /images/graemlins/mad.gif