PDA

View Full Version : funny hand 20-40

mike l.
09-18-2003, 03:36 PM
here was an interesting hand i witnessed while we were playing 5 handed last night 20-40.

utg limped, maniac raised utg+1, button cold called, sb called, i folded, utg called.

the flop was Q94 rainbow. checked around.

the turn was a 7. utg checked, maniac bets, button raises, sb thinks and thinks and calls, utg folds, maniac 3 bets, button calls, sb thinks and thinks and says "i need 10!" and calls.

the river comes a T. sb sighs in relief and says "see! 10!" and thinks for a second and then checks. others check.

sb turns over KJ for the nuts. maniac starts to muck and button says angrily "i want to see that hand!" maniac says "why?" and button says "because you cost me $120!" so maniac shows 76o and says "what did you have?" button starts to muck but it's intercepted and we see he had K4o.

Vehn
09-18-2003, 06:05 PM
NH. I'll relate mine because I feel like it.

15/30 last night. Someone limps, I fold, maniac raises in LP, semimaniac calls in the BB.

Flop is Jx Td 5d. BB checks and calls the button's bet, limper folds.

Turn is the 9d. BB checks and calls again.

River is the 8d, making the final board Jx Td 9d 8d 5d. BB checks, maniac bets, BB thinks and thinks and thinks and says "I'm gonna call". Maniac says, "well then you win" and turns over two black fours. BB turns over Ac5c. Table goes nuts.