PDA

View Full Version : Dating Your Sister Poll Results

John Cole
09-17-2003, 11:43 PM
In a carefully worded poll, capable of withstanding the rigors on scientific scrutiny, voters issued a clear mandate. To refresh your memory, when asked about who you would like to see date your sister, given the choice among Bruce Z, Cyrus, John Cole, and the alternative of locking your sister in an attic, you overwhelmingly chose me with a total of eight votes. Bruce Z garned five votes, and Cyrus received three (in all fairness, though, Cyrus voted for Bruce Z, somewhat skewing the results). Seven voters chose, inexplicably, to lock their sisters in an attic.

For the five of you who voted for Bruce, I do hope you read his post on dating and EV. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thank you for your support.

John

PS. I cast my vote for Cyrus. But, then again, I don't have a sister.

nicky g
09-18-2003, 09:57 AM
Is it safe to let my sister out yet?

John Cole
09-18-2003, 12:48 PM
Nicky,

As long as her name isn't Bertha, then by all means let her out.

John

Cyrus
09-18-2003, 06:19 PM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ray Zee
09-19-2003, 02:20 PM
with my apologies to bruce and cyrus, but you picked a totally rigged poll. you used the two biggest pirates at 2+2 to go against, well knowing that you would come out smelling like a rose. try it again against pretty boy rick nebiolo or lover boy tommy angelo. then you will see the true results. you have sunk to the bottom of the barrel and i will no longer be so nice to you. i do hope none of our newer posters were taken in with your deception. i hope you get a crack in your spectacles.

Rushmore
09-19-2003, 02:54 PM
I was unable to reply to the poll, because I date my own sister, and would therefore be selecting someone whose ass I would then need to kick out of jealousy.

John Cole
09-19-2003, 05:01 PM
Ray,

Thank you for your continued support. You are right; perhaps the poll was rigged, but I did provide a suitable alternative, one that many respondents chose. But, I didn't vote for myself.

John

PS. If I had included Ray Zee, I know I would have been crushed.

Phat Mack
09-19-2003, 05:26 PM
PS. If I had included Ray Zee, I know I would have been crushed.

Not really. If you had included someone who, at least once in his life, had held a real job, you would have been crushed. Quit angling.

John Cole
09-19-2003, 06:52 PM
Okay, next time Phat Mack crushes me. /images/graemlins/grin.gif