View Full Version : Gambling event in San Francisco, California - check it out

slickrox
09-17-2003, 11:21 PM
Monte Carlo Night (open to public)
Date: Friday, September 26, 2003
Time: 8:00 p.m. - midnight
San Francisco, California
Cost: Members: $15
Non-Members: $20 (*Non-members must register online*)
Attire: Classy
Event #: 09261
/images/graemlins/diamond.gif www.urbandiversion.com (http://www.urbandiversion.com) /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Details: Bring your best game face and get ready to gamble a little bit Urban Diversion style. We will be playing Black Jack, Roulette, Poker, Texas Hold 'Em, and have more surprises. If you've got a favorite game you like to play, we'll try that too. With your admission, we will give you chips to gamble with as well as tasty appetizers and a fine BBQ. You do have the option to buy more if you run out. At the end of the night, the more chips you have, the more raffle tickets you will get and more chances you have at winning some really great prizes!

Price Includes:
Appetizers will be served from 8-10 p.m.
Bar-B-Que
Gaming tables and bundles of chips!
Various raffle prizes!!
Directions: The Urban Diversion Clubhouse is located at 1329 Columbus Ave. Ste. B., San Francisco, CA.

Phone number is (415) 776-7455.

M2d
09-18-2003, 01:31 AM
I think play chips are the only time I'd play with Tommy, JA, Ulysses, Jen, et al at the same time.

J.A.Sucker
09-18-2003, 04:24 PM
I think that we pretty much did this once in a 20-40 game, yes? Still, a hell of a lot better than a 40-80 game I played the other night /images/graemlins/frown.gif