PDA

View Full Version : Flash Mobs

ripdog
09-17-2003, 03:23 AM
I just have to say that anyone who can't find something better to do with their time than congregate with a bunch of other losers and hop up and down while chanting and waving signs...it's almost enough to turn me Republican.

Ray Zee
09-17-2003, 10:17 AM
hey to save ten cents a cup people will do anything. i was looking for you out there.

ripdog
09-17-2003, 12:54 PM
Yeah, the Latte tax was ridiculous, but I think that this particular grouping of morons were supporting Dean for President. Anybody who is willing to pay $3.50 for a cup of coffee deserves to be separated from their cash. What gets me about flash mobs is how contrived they are. A mob suddenly materializes, does whatever it is they do, and disappear as quickly as they arrived. Whoopee. I hope that the next flash mob materalizes in the middle of a busy street and they all get hit by a bus (if Pat Robertson were among them, Lord, I promise to attend church for the rest of my days on this planet).

BruceZ
09-17-2003, 01:02 PM
As a Bush supporter, anything that helps Dean is OK with me. Keeps Hillary out of the race too.