PDA

View Full Version : Any tourneys in Tunica?

thekid
09-16-2003, 05:22 PM
I am going to Tunica November 21-23 and will be looking for tourneys. Anyone know where I should go to find some? Where is the best place to play poker? AAny replies are appreciated.

Thanks

blueboles
09-17-2003, 11:55 AM
try this PokerPages (http://www.pokerpages.com)
Hope this helps.
Kelley

PlayerA
11-06-2003, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the link. The information there conflicts with information I found on a site through yahoo. I would be interested in hearing from someone from Tunica or who goes there (georgejetson?).

Anyhow, I'm going to be there on the exact same dates as Kid (guess it's a popular junket weekend). Kid, where from? I'm coming from Louisville.

Randy_Refeld
11-06-2003, 02:49 PM
We have tournaments daily at the Grand in Tunica. Mon-Thur there is a tournament at noon, on Fri and Sat there is a tournament at 10 am, Tues night there is a super-satellite for out 1k buy-in event in Jan and on Sun afternoon at 1 pm there is a super satellite. Hope this helps.

Randy Refeld

Jim Kuhn
11-07-2003, 03:43 AM
Randy,

Thank you for the info. Would you have the buy in info for these tournies? My girlfriend and I are planning a poker trip in December. What ring games does the Grand spread on weekends and what are the poker rates and qualifications?

georgejetson
11-08-2003, 10:01 PM
There's a pretty good HE tourny every Sunday afternoon at the Gold Strike (2:00 p.m.), if you'll still be there. If so, it's been selling out so register early. Randy covered the Grand (see above); it's probably worth a call to the Horseshoe and Sam's Town to see what's up. I *think* there's a Friday night tourny at the Shoe, and Sam's town had been having weekday tournies, not sure about the weekends.

Hope y'all enjoy your trip...

George

PlayerA
11-20-2003, 11:06 AM
Poker In Tunica Info (http://www.tunica-ms.com/poker_in_tunica.htm)

I don't know how accurate this is. However, I will let you know on Monday.