PDA

View Full Version : Borgata Hotel

Scottnyce
09-16-2003, 03:37 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew of a phone # for the hotel reservation. I was wondering if they sell gift certificates that can be used towards a nights stay. The website doesn't seem to be up?

www.theborgata.com (http://www.theborgata.com)

I can't get onto it.

If someone could send me a number I could try I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Scott

Tyler Durden
09-16-2003, 03:48 PM
866-MY-BORGATA

Scottnyce
09-16-2003, 03:50 PM
Thanks.

Homer
09-16-2003, 04:18 PM
Make sure you ask for the poker rate, which is $125 on weekends and $100 on weekdays. It will save you a bundle!

-- Homer

slamdunkpro
09-16-2003, 05:50 PM
They've changed the way you get the poker rate at the Borg. You used to be able to talk to a host and ask for it. Now you've got to have the operator transfer you to the poker room and have them make your reservation. Otherwise you get charged to full rate for your first night, then at checkout they have to call the poker room verify your 4hrs and then credit your card the full rate then recharge you the poker rate.

southerndog
09-17-2003, 04:56 PM
I can't imagine a nicer cardroom than the Borgata. If you love playing cards, you'll be in heaven.

RollaJ
09-19-2003, 09:04 AM
I can imagine a cardroom with vibrating, heated, leather recliners. Where the waitresses are topless and happy to perform various services for a $1 tip. Where they serve you whatever meal you choose directly at the table, and bring you an ash tray when you are done eating.

Guess I just have a better imagination