PDA

View Full Version : re:2+2 on CD?--to Mason

11-19-2001, 06:10 PM
Mason,

Has there ever been any thought to putting any 2+2 books on audio, either CD or tape? I am taking a long trip by car this week and was thinking it would be great to have some poker books on CD.

Pat

11-19-2001, 07:07 PM
There has been thought, but we are a very small company and just don't have the resources to do this sort of thing.

11-23-2001, 03:56 AM
Have you thought about an e-book? I would love to have your books on my PDA.

11-23-2001, 05:09 AM
Note that you can suck any of the stuff on cardplayer.com or on twoplustwo.com onto most PDAs/ebooks for easy viewing. I've done that both on my visor and on my rocketbook.

11-24-2001, 06:17 AM
Mason,

Actually if this is something that yourself and Dave ( and Ray ) wanted to do. It wouldn't be as expensive as you think. The most 'expensive' portion of it would be the time for the recording; and there are several ways you could do that cheaply.

I am a musician with a small band and we have made several CD's. ( and we're not even a business )

If that is something you would ever want to seriously consider, let me know and I can point you in some directions.

Later,

CJ

11-25-2001, 04:44 AM
Yeah, I've done that using Avantgo, but I think it would be great to have e-book versions of Theory of Poker and HPFAP so I could study them anytime and anyplace.