PDA

View Full Version : on bloodrivers :) (israel arafat )

brad
09-14-2003, 11:54 PM
bloodriver run, past ... arafat.

a) israel wants him killed cause supposedly he has master list of terrorists or something and wont help wipe them out i think is argument for his murder.

b) personally i feel arafat is symbiotic with israel leadership; if he wasnt israel would have killed him long ago.

c) which leads to c which is that israel has decided to move into 'new phase'. what with iraq and stuff and war on terror i can see how this can be. translation: they dont need arafat anymore.

M) (heh) the (M)ain reason to question arafats beign targeted for assassination is --- why now? if hes guilty of all this stuff why now to bring him to justice/vengeance? see point c., for a way a lone a last a hatred a long the

brad
09-15-2003, 01:50 PM
alas a great post forgotten

Gamblor
09-15-2003, 03:11 PM
No need to murder him.
He deserves it, but no need.

Justice would require finding his kids, his family, his dog, his next door neighbour, his best friend when he was 5, and his pizza delivery man and strapping them all to a bomb, and detonating it in a Nablus cafe.

But I'm sure most Israelis would be thrilled with, at the minimum, a trial.

brad
09-16-2003, 02:20 AM
'Justice would require finding his kids, his family, his dog, his next door neighbour, his best friend when he was 5, and his pizza delivery man and strapping them all to a bomb, and detonating it in a Nablus cafe.'

this is exactly why american and israeli values are incompatible.

ACPlayer
09-16-2003, 02:56 AM
.. and why it is clear the Israel (at least the hardliners like Gamblor, Sharon and Arutz7) dont want peace with Palestinian neighbours.

MMMMMM
09-16-2003, 09:00 AM
That might be what "justice" would require (well not really), but the Israelis would never do that. The Palestinian hothead fanatics who support suicide bombing might however. So it's not that US and Israeli values are incompatible in this sense, it's that Palestinian values are incompatible with US or Israeli values.

How can you not see something so obvious?

Essentially nobody in Israel or the West advocates or supports suicide bombing, but many Palestinians do.

Innocent Palestinians die and Israelis are sad and sober, and the IDF takes great pains with their targeted missiles to try to pinpoint the terrorists. Innocent Israelis die in suicide bombing attackds and Palestinians cheer or dance in the streets.

You've really got it backwards.

Gamblor
09-16-2003, 09:10 AM
Peace with Arab neighbours = good.
Peace under auspices of allowing PA to re-organize its splinter groups' terrorism tactics and "reload" so to speak = bad.
As far as justice for Arafat, it was obviously a bit tongue in cheek. I have no desire to kill innocent Arabs in a cafe any more than any other sane individual. But justice doesn't necessarily mean good ethics are involved.