PDA

View Full Version : News from the Good Dr's Scuttlebutt & Innuendo Pipeline.......

Dr Wogga
09-11-2003, 07:54 PM
Item 1:
Study: Uneducated Outbreeding Intelligentsia 2-To-1
CHICAGO?In a report with dire implications for the intellectual future of
America, a University of Chicago study revealed Monday that the nation's
uneducated are breeding twice as soon and twice as often as those with
university diplomas. "The average member of the American underclass spawns
at age 15, compared to age 30 for the average college-educated
professional," study leader Kenneth Stalls said. "America's intellectual
elite, as a result, is badly losing the genetic marathon, with two
generations of dullards born for every one generation of cultured
literates." Added Stalls: "At this rate, by the year 2100 there will be
five smart people on Earth, swallowed whole by more than 12 billion
mouth-breathers incapable of understanding the binary exponentiation that
swamped the Earth with their like." High-school dropout Mandi Drucker, 16,
said of the findings, "All I know is, we're in love

Item 2: Blacks against Recall in California
The scuttlebutt is that they are against having to wake up early enough to vote more than once a year.

Item 3: Palestinians take to the street as a show if support for terrorist Arafat
Believe me, no one is surprised. Same group that cheered and fired their weapons into the sky as the twin towers fell. Israel has to take this bastard out from under his rock and publicly execute him. Simple. BOOM! Then we can spend the next 2 years listening to tapes from coward bin laden and his ass-hole buddies giving this as a reason to kill innocents. If Israel doesn't execute Arafat, bin laden and cowardly lions will still make tapes threatening innoncents. Logic dictates Arafat should be killed - it won't matter anyway

Item 4: US arrest 2 al-jazeera "Journalists" who just happened to have their camera filming away prior to an ambush on US soldiers. Boy, they sure are "Fair and balanced" ain't they? The good Dr reiterates: the only good al jazeera reporter is a dead one. Scumbag terrorists say I - how about you?