PDA

View Full Version : A very good book!

09-28-2001, 01:49 PM
Hello all! I had asked this forum to suggest a 'must have' book and you all gave very good suggestions. I decided on "Inside the Poker Mind: Essays on Hold 'em and General Poker" by John Feeney and I have to say that this book gave me great incite to my poker play. This book challenged me to recognize a few bad traits and leaks in my game and as important, to recognize the same in my opponents. I must mention that it got me through a very tough PP beat and kept me learning even through some extraordinary runs of poor games. I would like to recommend this book to anyone who would like to be a better poker player. The psychological advantage you are likely to gain will be invaluable. Please buy this book today if you would like to learn to think and play like an advanced player. There is not one player who reads this forum that should go without this book.

Thanx

Speed.

P.S. If you chose not to buy this book, thank you /images/wink.gif

10-06-2001, 01:22 PM
I agree completely. It's greatest strength is implied in the title. Lots of books tell you what to do, but this one really helps you to understand WHY you should do it.

10-06-2001, 03:27 PM
might help ya be a better person too...gl