PDA

View Full Version : Bad book

09-04-2001, 01:57 PM
I recently purchased "Hold'em for Advanced..." and when I went to the section on short-handed play it was missing. Actually the previous chapters were duplicated in it's place. I went back to the book store (B&N) and all their copies were the same. They said they would request replacements. Is there a known publishing problem and or book binding error that has been reported? I've never experienced that problem with any book in the past...

FYI

09-04-2001, 02:38 PM
If you have a bad book and the store does not take it back, you can always send it to us for replacement.

Send it to:

Two Plus Two Publishing LLC 226 Garfield Drive Henderson, NV 89014

To answer your question, there are a small number of books that were produced by a bindery that no longer does our stuff that have problems exactly as you describe. When it occurs there usually will be three or four books in succession like this, but fortunately only a small number of books out of the total are this way. Since that book was printed, because of problems as you describe, we no longer use that bindery.

It's hard to explain exactly why, but my guess is that at least 90 percent of the problems that we have had printing occur in the binding stage. We believe that these problems are now fixed.

09-08-2001, 12:24 PM
Thanks Mason...