PDA

View Full Version : advice/tips 4 first vegas trip

Slowplay
09-06-2003, 10:06 PM
hey yawl...

...going to vegas next week for the first time (well, first time to play rather than party) and am looking for any suggestions or tips...where to play, what games, what to expect, is the blind structure different from california, what's the rake, etc.

...i've only been playing for six months and while the first three were of course spent paying for the education, the last three have brought consistent winning sessions at my b&m 6/12 and i have started to feel out the 9/18 and playing well...anyhow, any insight is welcomed, esp. how to appraoch the classic lower-middle-limit vegas rocks...

thanks,
sp

PokerBabe(aka)
09-06-2003, 10:14 PM
Slowplay. The 6-12 at Mirage and the 8-16 at Bellagio are games you should check out. Rake on each is 4 bucks max. No time collection. Oh yea, and no free food unless you get a comp (which is almost impossible unless you are a regular).

Daytime games can be rockish, with our own D. Andrew haunting the M 6-12 quite often. He's the cute skinny blonde with the clean hair.

Please do look for the Babe in the M 20-40, but remember, I'm gone by 5pm most days.

LGPG and hope to meet you.

Babe /images/graemlins/heart.gif