PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to _2000Flushes

Inthacup
09-06-2003, 10:58 AM
Aside from posting some great stuff, _2000Flushes is one hell of a tournament player. Congratulations on your win last night flushes. I think Party knew the uproar you were going to cause if you won a PPM seat under Mike_Sexyton. THe poor players, they would be so confused. It would cause so much extra work.

We had better see a kickass trip report when you get back.

Cup

lorinda
09-06-2003, 12:01 PM
I second that motion, I watched about the last five hours of that game and he played nearly as well as me (joking guys, joking, he was brilliant).

Unfortunately my alarm went off to wake me up before I actually went to bed as a consequence, but it was worth it to see such a great display of poker.

Personally I felt that he got involved in one hand near the death which was totally unneccessary, but as it won, Ill forgive.

Well done flushes, 1998 more to go.

Lori

_2000Flushes
09-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Thanks guys. That hand was a little nuts, Lori. I usually give myself one or two of those a tournament. Of course, it isn't always so late in the game. Thanks for watching. Oh, and I asked Mike Sexton, and he said that Miike_Sexyton is the reason they changed his chat color to red ... so much confusion.

Cup - PM me. I happily owe you $100 for services rendered.

-2kF

n1stunnor
09-06-2003, 02:18 PM

HUSKER'66
09-08-2003, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cup-PM me. I happily owe you $100 for services rendered

[/ QUOTE ]
I could really be "nasty" but I'm gonna leave that one alone. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif My real gripe is with the "authorities" who thought that the wonderful, fantastic, and oh so creative nick of "Sike Mexyton", could possibly confuse the fish on Party. /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif Well, there's $100 of unrealized potential...... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Glad that you did well in the tourny.