PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS THE CURRENT EMPIRE BONUS CODE?

Lucky
09-05-2003, 07:08 PM
I just signed up at empire today; how do I get the bonus? Is it automatic when I deposit cash or do I need a code? I signed up, but did not deposit cash because of this.

Also, someone posted last week about probs with Party skins. i have a different user name at Empire, but will they be upset if I were to play at 2 tables through Party and 2 other tables through Empire? I'm probably being a little paranoid, but I don't want to have them freak out and freeze my account, like that guy had happen to him.

AwesomeAli
09-05-2003, 07:14 PM
I also just signed up yesterday. They sent me the following email...

Thank you for being part of EmpirePoker! We hope you are enjoying the fun and excitement EmpirePoker offers.

We would like to remind you that you are entitled to 20% Extra (max $75) on your next deposit.

Do not delay. To claim this Bonus you must make a deposit before OCTOBER 03, 2003 23:59 EST and play raked hands equal to 5 times the Bonus Amount within 30 days of making the deposit. For example, if you deposit $500 today, you will get $100 in bonus and you will need to play 500 raked hands before OCTOBER 05, 2003.

I assumue once you deposit, you get your bonus, but could be wrong and it doesnt tell you that you need a code.

Good luck and maybe see you at the tables

Inthacup
09-05-2003, 07:18 PM
We would like to remind you that you are entitled to 20% Extra (max $75) on your next deposit.

The website offers up to $75 in bonus money. If you let me refer you using the refer a friend promo they're offering right now, you can get it up to $100. I made a post about this a few days ago. I'd like to see if I could place in this refer a friend promo they're having, so if you let me refer you, I'll give you an extra $25. Just PM me if you're interested.

Cup

DrSavage
09-05-2003, 07:19 PM
20% deposit bonus is automatic, no code is needed.
If you deposit through igmpay though use code IGMPAY to collect an extra 100$. You can always do it later, these are separate bonuses

Jim Easton
09-05-2003, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but will they be upset if I were to play at 2 tables through Party and 2 other tables through Empire?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done this without any problem.

aces961
09-05-2003, 11:05 PM
They don't care about playing two tables or even three tables on each, just so you don't try sitting at the same table with both accounts.

dux
09-06-2003, 01:04 AM
Isn't the refer-a-freind bonus code a sign-up code, as opposed to a deposit code? If the player has already signed up but is yet to make a deposit, then he can't use a sign-up code if this is the case. I think I messed up by doing this once.

Inthacup
09-06-2003, 10:40 AM
Dux,

You're right, it is a sign up code and not a bonus code. However, if you've never opened a real money account, you can just open another account. The only thing Party really cares about is opening more than one real money account and 'abusing' the bonus policy.