PDA

View Full Version : ontilt, pokeradvantage....

jamesburke
09-05-2003, 12:57 AM
due us a favor, please stop posting irrelevant info and slander attacks here, or please stop posting, it makes a clog in the logs of the players who like reading and posting...if u have nothing to say than keep your mouth shut and stop causing stupid topics which bury way more important threads, your existence hurts the people that really care, thank the lord that matt will be back soon....for unmoderated forums and bs please post to rgp....thx

OffTilt
09-05-2003, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
due us a favor, please stop posting irrelevant info and slander attacks here, or please stop posting, it makes a clog in the logs of the players who like reading and posting...if u have nothing to say than keep your mouth shut and stop causing stupid topics which bury way more important threads, your existence hurts the people that really care, thank the lord that matt will be back soon....for unmoderated forums and bs please post to rgp....thx

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this post irrelevant info that is "a clog in the logs of the players who like reading and posting"?

Shouldn't it have been a PM so you didn't clog up 2+2 with issues you have with individual people?

No, you'd never send a PM, you'd rather just start a new flame war with your idiot band to back you up. This thread will lead to 9 million more "useless posts". I hope you enjoy the flame wars as much as I do.

jamesburke
09-05-2003, 02:01 AM
please oh please cut the [censored] maybe u will get the hint, i guess we leave it in faithful moderators.