PDA

View Full Version : TiltBoy and the art of being clever *DELETED*

OffTilt
09-04-2003, 09:12 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

MS Sunshine
09-04-2003, 09:48 PM
"And to the dude who wants to organize a "2+2 boycott" until I am removed: Wow, I bet Sklansky's shaking in his boots. What ever would he do without some joke artist "respected poster" posting all day between jerkoff sessions. Sorry to break it to you, this site is here to make money (and you don't make him a cent), not to perpetuate your delusions of being important."

First

I add content to this forum.

Second

I live in a ski resort town without any other income source except for playing internet poker.

Third

I don't think David will shake in his boots too long, since I, along with many other long-term posters, add poker content to this site, while you guys spam this site for $$.

" What ever would he do without some joke artist "respected poster" posting all day between jerkoff sessions."

Fourth

I don't post between jerk-off sessions.

Fifth

"some joke artist...."

Thank you.

MS Sunshine

Poker Advantage
09-04-2003, 10:00 PM
Quote from sunshines profile

"I'm a www.partypoker.com (http://www.partypoker.com) affiliate. Entering bonus code Sunshine when you first sign-up and fund your account will get you a free $27 PPM freeroll. I answer internet poker related questions by email. "

LOL you are the joke

tiltboy
09-04-2003, 10:15 PM

GrannyMae
09-04-2003, 10:19 PM
LOL you are the joke

hey josh. you are truly pathetic. you are similar to the child that is chosen last for team sports. not necessarily because you have no athletic ability, but because nobody wants you on their team. you get banned from champs forum, which must be hard to do, then you move in here and think you are going to set up shop.

sunshines message is in his profile, yours in in your sig. that is a big difference. why don't you go back to that 100-200 i heard you were begging for quarters at, and leave us alone. better yet, why not swallow a whole bunch of pills and have a shot of tequilla. you have no friends here, we have no interest in what you are saying, and you would be better served by joining VP or some other forum.

your post where you asked mike sexyton a question ASSURED that you will never get an ounce of respect here. why not just end it quickly and sliter away to your little corner until someone loans you $10 for a buy-in. i hear the .01-.02 nl at UB is the nuts. have you been banned from that site too?

anyway, i really think you are an ok guy, i am just telling you this for your own good. you will never be able to recover respect here, so just pick a new screename, close that dump site that is void of content but rich in pop-ups. you will be happier when you take this step. it's ok to be a moron until people figure out you are a moron, then it just becomes ponderous.

have fun with all your endeavors, and best of luck to you. stop posting right now. shut off the computer and go scratch for change in the sofa. it was nice knowing you, and i'm CERTAIN you will take my advice and never post at 2+2 again.

Best Wishes

Poker Advantage
09-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Keep on with your lies and libel. I was not banned from champs site. I was not banned from pokerstars. Keep making yourself look foolish.

Josh

Stagemusic
09-04-2003, 10:24 PM
Married 15 years with 2 kids. So yeah, I pretty much get it whenever she wants it.

Sigh...23 years and sooooooo true. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

GrannyMae
09-04-2003, 10:28 PM

Stagemusic
09-04-2003, 10:29 PM
Yo...dip.

Slander is ORAL!!!!
Libel is WRITTEN!!!!

I actually thought Granny was right on the money with most of what she said. The mere fact that what she said hasn't happened yet... /images/graemlins/wink.gif Possible foreshadowing? Precognition? Or, just an accute sense of your being.

tiltboy
09-04-2003, 10:30 PM

Simon Diamond
09-04-2003, 10:33 PM
Thank god I read your post this time Stagemusic - I was about to write the exact same thing...

Slander is ORAL!!!!
Libel is WRITTEN!!!!

Nail on head.

Simon

Poker Advantage
09-04-2003, 10:34 PM
You know what I meant. You guys thrive on other peoples mistakes. SAD!

Josh

Simon Diamond
09-04-2003, 10:37 PM
Thank you!

Simon

Stagemusic
09-04-2003, 10:39 PM
You know what I meant. You guys thrive on other peoples mistakes. SAD!

Yup.

Actually, this isn't much fun. Kinda like picking the wings off of a fly. You feel sorry for the fly but it sure is funny watching it run around. You really should take Granny's advice. Pick a new name...or just go away. Whatever. You could win the next 4 WSOP Main Events and nobody on this site would listen to you. Go play poker...preferably at any site other than the one I am playing. Wait a minute. Never mind.

Poker Advantage
09-04-2003, 10:41 PM
You really think I care if you people listen to me?

ROFLMAO

Stagemusic
09-04-2003, 10:44 PM

Nope. I really don't. I think you just get off on being acknowledged as existing. Probably quite a difference from what you see and experience in real life. Now that's sad. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Simon Diamond
09-04-2003, 10:48 PM

But you do Josh! Christ sake man, give it a rest.

Simon

tiltboy
09-04-2003, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you care about as much as a homeless ex-mental patient cares whether passersby listen to his deranged rantings. Coincidentally, what you write is about on par with the ravings of your typical lunatic.

MS Sunshine
09-04-2003, 10:53 PM
Outside of my family, I believe I have signed upped one player. It might be two, I'm not sure.

My PLAYER has sent his last 100 hands a couple of times. I've sent him back my thoughts on the poker decisions that he has made.

He has gotten better. That's good feeling.

I'm a joke at times, but I do help players out and I've yet to recieve a $1 from my affiliate fees. They have a monthly minimum and I'm yet to get up to one. So, I have failed as a poker forum spammer. I'm going to group sessions to get over it.

MS Sunshine

Jim Easton
09-04-2003, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me think . . .
Reged: 08/29/03

Less than a week, more than 150 posts.

I'm going to say yes, you do care.

OffTilt
09-04-2003, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Actually, who among us can control themselves when they get a look at your forum pic granny? Hubba hubba.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, 2+2 inside jokes, you guys are such a cute little family. "We this" and "We that", "The people of 2+2..." , "You will never get respect from 2+2" ,you guys are 10 losers all backing each other up. Go back to respecting eachother, and just let me help people who are serious about making money, and yeah I'm not ashamed of it, I made a [censored] load of money in my first month as an affiliate, and the nice thing about it was I made other people money to and helped people become better players. SunShine I'm sorry you failed as an affiliate program, but reasons you failed are probably the same reasons why you don't have a real job. The only way you can make a living is beating fish in online poker? That's real honorable work. Are we supposed to be impressed by that? That's freakin pathetic, what do your kids tell their friends?

"My dad plays internet poker for a living, he looks down on affiliates to these sites for making money, but he finances himself fully by scouting out easy marks and taking advantage of them on the poker table. He is an honest hard working man, he's a hero."

What a joke you are.

David
09-04-2003, 11:16 PM
So, what you are saying is....Granny was getting ORAL? /images/graemlins/blush.gif MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tiltboy
09-04-2003, 11:25 PM

Poker Advantage
09-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Ya he needs help. Meanwhile you are putting someone down who did ABOSULTELY NOTHING to you. Go pack to your wolf pack they are about to leave without you.. I have no clue who ontilt is, ,but like myself he has suffered an onslaught of insults, and libel at the expense of a couple failures in life.

Josh

tiltboy
09-04-2003, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ya he needs help.

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG, you've FINALLY posted something I agree with.
[ QUOTE ]
I have no clue

[/ QUOTE ]
Dear lord, twice in one post. Nice work Josh.

Homer
09-04-2003, 11:39 PM
I have no clue who ontilt is, ,but like myself he has suffered an onslaught of insults, and libel at the expense of a couple failures in life.

Any insults that you and he have suffered came about because you insulted others first. Just look at OffTilt's spam post. I was being perfectly cordial, yet you felt the need to say something about me and my dork pack and OffTilt called me a loser who sat around masturbating all day. Even in this thread you are complaining about suffering insults, yet insulting others at the same time, calling people "complete failures in life".

-- Homer

OffTilt
09-04-2003, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no clue who ontilt is, ,but like myself he has suffered an onslaught of insults, and libel at the expense of a couple failures in life.

Any insults that you and he have suffered came about because you insulted others first. Just look at OffTilt's spam post. I was being perfectly cordial, yet you felt the need to say something about me and my dork pack and OffTilt called me a loser who sat around masturbating all day. Even in this thread you are complaining about suffering insults, yet insulting others at the same time, calling people "complete failures in life".

-- Homer

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I'll concede, I've certainly reduced myself to name calling.

MS Sunshine
09-05-2003, 12:30 AM
I'm sorry, but I have friends here. I'm sorry we follow the rules and you don't. I'm sorry I make a living playing internet poker.

"but he finances himself fully by scouting out easy marks and taking advantage of them on the poker table."

I'm sorry for having table selection.

It's all true I'm a MONSTER.

MS Sunshine

jamesburke
09-05-2003, 12:49 AM
please just go away, or do not reply if u have nothing to add to these boards, most of us do, maybe u will learn something...

Ulysses
09-05-2003, 03:48 AM
Seriously, Jamie, what's more pathetic? People who enjoy poker and improving their game and find that actively participating in these forums is a good way to do that - or someone who ridicules those very people for spending time here yet keeps coming back to participate in inane flame wars?

You seem to relish ripping on people who spend time posting here. However, I assure you that there are many people on these forums who have been there and done all of that already and are much more accomplished than you will ever dream whatever the metric may be - relationship, academic, financial, business, or anything else. Perhaps if you had more success and more friends you wouldn't be striving so hard for some kind of validation on a forum like this.

When I was your age, I was focused on having a good time and meeting as many women as possible. A couple of businesses later, I found myself with a lot of free time and enough money to focus on just having fun for a while. Which is why I took up poker and why I have so much time to screw around on these forums.

And then there's you. Someone who hasn't accomplished anything of any real significance in life and apparently doesn't have anything better to do than spend time here engaged in flame wars.

I wonder what it is that people did to you to make you bitter enough to have to rip on strangers as you do in the post below. Frankly, it's sad, and I hope you can change your attitude before it's too late. Otherwise, you'll find that this trend of turning people against you will continue in every facet of your life. And your life will continue to be as miserable as it probably is right now.

I don't think anyone besides you is confused as to who the joke is in these exchanges.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Actually, who among us can control themselves when they get a look at your forum pic granny? Hubba hubba.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, 2+2 inside jokes, you guys are such a cute little family. "We this" and "We that", "The people of 2+2..." , "You will never get respect from 2+2" ,you guys are 10 losers all backing each other up. Go back to respecting eachother, and just let me help people who are serious about making money, and yeah I'm not ashamed of it, I made a [censored] load of money in my first month as an affiliate, and the nice thing about it was I made other people money to and helped people become better players. SunShine I'm sorry you failed as an affiliate program, but reasons you failed are probably the same reasons why you don't have a real job. The only way you can make a living is beating fish in online poker? That's real honorable work. Are we supposed to be impressed by that? That's freakin pathetic, what do your kids tell their friends?

"My dad plays internet poker for a living, he looks down on affiliates to these sites for making money, but he finances himself fully by scouting out easy marks and taking advantage of them on the poker table. He is an honest hard working man, he's a hero."

What a joke you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

crockpot
09-05-2003, 04:14 AM
i've noticed the link is off your signature. so is revenge on those who tell the truth about your crappy website even more important than more affiliate profits now?

crockpot
09-05-2003, 04:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you guys are 10 losers all backing each other up.

[/ QUOTE ]

that gives us a 5:1 numbers advantage on you and PA.

OffTilt
09-05-2003, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and apparently doesn't have anything better to do than spend time here engaged in flame wars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do have a lot of time on my hands at my job currently, we all do, how else could we engage in all of this nonsense? This flame war is just a joke to me though. People are dying in the middle east and we're debating message forum etiquette. You're not actually taking it seriously are you? With the exception of Crocksucker I think if I ran into most of you in a bar we could probably kick back and have some laughs. Probably could only find Crocksucker at a star trek convention...

OffTilt
09-05-2003, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i've noticed the link is off your signature. so is revenge on those who tell the truth about your crappy website even more important than more affiliate profits now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you're an expert on crappy websites but what would you know about affiliate profits?

Stagemusic
09-05-2003, 10:31 AM
OK, you finally said something that was totally funny. I have no problem with Crocksucker and find him to be fun too. But that slam was pretty good and you just got a point for humor. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

William
09-05-2003, 10:42 AM
I can see i have been missing all the fun these past months. Last i was around we were picking on onlinechamp and fishy. Who are the new clowns now? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

really looking forward to this, i'll try to update myself before I start firing /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

HUSKER'66
09-05-2003, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
who are the new clowns now? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

offtilt-angry young man, who is starved for attention, and does not seem to understand the definition of spam

PA/AKA:Pokeradvantage-bitter, inept site operator who has found a ally(?) in his assumption that "they" (offtilt/PA) are being "picked on" by long time posters/members of this forum. Seems to get easily frustrated, thus causing a breakdown of the brain mass area that is responsible for the proper understanding/use of the English language. Many are starting to get the opinion that PA stands for PunkA$$.........

William
09-05-2003, 11:53 AM
Thanks husker66. Oh boy, oh boy, I'm gonna enjoy this... /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

OffTilt
09-05-2003, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks husker66. Oh boy, oh boy, I'm gonna enjoy this... /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright bring it already. Or do you have to plan all night to come up with a witty insult?

William
09-05-2003, 12:27 PM

daryn
09-05-2003, 12:55 PM
ok everyone, let's all just admit that we're both a little childish, shake hands and forget about this? is this possible? i mean both sides are basically resorting to stupid names and personal attacks, regardless of who initiated, why not just forget about it?

OffTilt
09-05-2003, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok everyone, let's all just admit that we're both a little childish, shake hands and forget about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll certainly admit it, and would gladly shake any hands except Crocksucker the hypocrite spammer.

daryn
09-05-2003, 01:15 PM
i think that's a step in the right direction. now you guys can follow offtilt's lead and admit you too are childish, and we can all move on! how nice.

Ulysses
09-05-2003, 01:21 PM
Hey, that's a reasonable response. And I haven't seen any spam from you lately. So maybe you're learning. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Do I take this seriously? Take another look at this particular forum and think about how seriously one can really take anything here. But there are some people here who contribute a lot of valuable advice and while not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, I do think you were out of line with some of your ripping on those people.

Now, mocking Trekkies, that's much better.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and apparently doesn't have anything better to do than spend time here engaged in flame wars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do have a lot of time on my hands at my job currently, we all do, how else could we engage in all of this nonsense? This flame war is just a joke to me though. People are dying in the middle east and we're debating message forum etiquette. You're not actually taking it seriously are you? With the exception of Crocksucker I think if I ran into most of you in a bar we could probably kick back and have some laughs. Probably could only find Crocksucker at a star trek convention...

[/ QUOTE ]

OffTilt
09-05-2003, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, that's a reasonable response. And I haven't seen any spam from you lately. So maybe you're learning. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll only post my sig after I've posted what I believe to be a quality strategy question/piece of advice. Is this against the rules? Apparently the "Crocksucker" doesn't think so in his case, as he includes it after every one of his mindless flames.

crockpot
09-05-2003, 08:37 PM
please enlighten me as to what i am spamming?

i'm sorry that i want to actually share poker advice with people, unlike you. i'm sure you're feeling very satisfied that your behavior has forced my link to a FREE SITE WITH POKER ADVICE off my signature.

jasonHoldEm
09-05-2003, 08:57 PM
Crock,

Unless Mat or someone asked you to remove your link I'd put it back up....If we had a nickel for everytime these clueless spammers come around and cause problems we could all retire...

IMHO, when someone has 400+ posts like yourself they can put whatever they damn well please in their sig, because they've earned it. And personally if I had a site I'd put it in my sig and I wouldn't remove it unless asked so by management.

As for the rest of you causing all these problems, please piss off.

jHE

OffTilt
09-06-2003, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
please enlighten me as to what i am spamming?

i'm sorry that i want to actually share poker advice with people, unlike you. i'm sure you're feeling very satisfied that your behavior has forced my link to a FREE SITE WITH POKER ADVICE off my signature.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't force you to do anything... I see absolutely no problem with your signature, I just pointed out your outrageous hypocrisy.

Get off your high horse. Where are your offers on your site to kick back 100% of the affiliate bonuses?

I offer to kick back 50-60% and you call me a money grubbing a$shole. You don't offer jack sh|t.

crockpot
09-07-2003, 02:55 AM
1. i never called you a money grubbing [censored], i simply pointed out several times that you act polite towards your potential customers and laugh at them behind their backs, offer a crappy product that you purport as free when it is not, and apologize for spamming a forum, then do it again 20 times within a day. that you gathered from this analysis the fact that you are indeed a money grubbing [censored], shows that you are a lot smarter than i thought.

2. please show me on your site where the potential customers are informed that you are giving them 50-60% of their money back?

3. what is my 'high horse', exactly? is it the fact that i feel comfortable dispensing information for free that will actually turn my site visitors into winning players, instead of charging them $13 to inform them that on the river, the best five card hand has won the pot?

by the way, if anyone informs me that they will boycott your site and PA's in exchange for a 100% kickback of their affiliate earnings, i will gladly offer them 150%.

Poker Advantage
09-07-2003, 03:49 AM
What product do you offer on your site that is so wonderful mr crock sucker?

Is it the new ronco brain enhancer? If so I will buy ten and distribute them properly to some people on this forum, that I feel would get the most use.

Josh