PDA

View Full Version : MultiPoker - Problems ?

Abe
09-04-2003, 11:31 AM
Anyone else having difficulties up with MultiPoker?

My TAF referral worked fine, download and account set-up also ok. They even got me listed correctly for the TAF "pending bonus".

But---I can't deposit any $. Going from the "Cashier" and clicking on "Deposit", all I get is a plain blank white screen.

Multiple e-mails have been returned as undeliverable. Live Floorperson is restricted to cash players only.

Other minor complaints. They did not automatically prompt me for the "validate e-mail" step I had to go back and do that myself. Also their instructions are a little flawed--their e-mail says to click on "Options" when it should say "My Account".

Should I just wait for a couple weeks till they have their act more together?

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Inthacup
09-04-2003, 11:42 AM
Every time I try to go to a web based link from multipoker, it takes forever to load. Sometimes 2-3 minutes. I don't know why this is. However, when I got to multipoker.com and go to the cashier page from there, it loads instantly.

Try going trough the website and see if that helps. Otherwise, you could click on the deposit link and maybe do some laundry or play a round of golf whilst the site is loading.

Cup

tiltboy
09-04-2003, 01:10 PM
Your new forum picture frightens and confuses me.

Also, 1800miles/29hours = 62mph. Sell that 72 Dodge Dart and get yourself something made in the 21st century.

Abe
09-04-2003, 02:53 PM
Tried that too. Thanks.

Even tried to call their advertised toll free number. Got a "out-of-service" recording in a foreign language - not Swedish.

Spartacus
09-04-2003, 04:02 PM
Yes I have had problems with Multipoker. I bought in for $50 on Sunday to get the TAF bonus, thank you adde1971 , and they cashed out for me Monday while I was at work without my knowledge. It was one of PaypPro's 'security issues' that I have gone through for each of Party's skins. It was cleared up after a phone call. Since I used Neteller to buy chips, I figured it would go right back there in the usual time, 1 to 2 days. It's been three full days and no money. I spoke with an online rep yesterday and he told me it was already sent and that I should check Neteller again. Of course I had Neteller open and there was no deposit to which I relayed to him promptly. I got the usual Party skin rudeness 'call the 880 # then'.

I am waiting on a small amount but I redeposited to clear the TAF bonus which I ran up to $150. So I have to wait to cash that out and I also want to get the IGMPAY bonus from them this month so I hope they get their act together.

Anyone cash out with them using Neteller? How long did it take?

Inthacup
09-04-2003, 04:02 PM
Your new forum picture frightens and confuses me.

David Hasselhoff has a tendency to do that to people. I'll find something less offensive.

Also, 1800miles/29hours = 62mph. Sell that 72 Dodge Dart and get yourself something made in the 21st century.

62MPH average is smokin. Why don't you try an extended road trip with gas stops, meals and a stop at each state sign for a picture on your stick horsey. An avg. of 62MPH really means we were going well over 80MPH pretty much the entire time.

Fortunately the Dodge Dart was in the shop so we got to use a rental car with no mileage restrictions. Imagine their surprise 5 days and 4900 miles later.

Cup

Abe
09-04-2003, 09:28 PM
Tried one last time to get in. They showed me a new dialog box at the Lobby screen. Then clicking from the cashier to "Deposit" it showed a different way than before. Then --finally, after a long wait-- the deposit choice screen did come up.

I had to work hard to put my $ into this site.

Played off a fast 50 hands so cup gets some TAF $.