PDA

View Full Version : Mr .Sexyton Care to comment on Homer's Affiliate issue?

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 12:43 AM
I am sure he would appreciate some help.
If you are not aware of what I am talking about just scroll down the posts on the internet forum, will find it.

Josh

Vehn
09-03-2003, 12:44 AM
Please say you're truly not this dumb.

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 12:45 AM
Why would it be dumb. Sexton is a representative for party poker and homer is having a major problem with them. I am assuming you are the ignorant one. Or rather inlighten me with why you think it is dumb, then making some useless one line insult.

Josh

Cubswin
09-03-2003, 12:48 AM

Homer
09-03-2003, 12:48 AM
Josh, the poster is Mike Sexyton, not Mike Sexton the Party Poker representative. Thanks much for trying to help, though.

-- Homer

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 12:49 AM
Oh now you guys have a real reason to call me a moron lol.

I didnt know.

Josh

Mike_Sexyton
09-03-2003, 01:14 AM
Mr. Advantage,

I have been following Homer's thread very carefully, and I have concluded that he is simply not talking to the right people. If Mr. Simpson would look at the bottom of the PartyPoker Lobby window, he would see a button for "24 hr. Live Help." Clicking here will connect you in real time to our award winning online support staff. Truly la crème de la crème of customer support; the Winston Wolfes of the poker community. Herein is where the solutions to Mr. Simpson's problems lie.

And if our highly motivated team of speciously named and quasi-literate personnel still can't help, perhaps the answers can be found here (http://pokeradvantage.tripod.com/).

-Mike

tiltboy
09-03-2003, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Advantage,

I have been following Homer's thread very carefully, and I have concluded that he is simply not talking to the right people. If Mr. Simpson would look at the bottom of the PartyPoker Lobby window, he would see a button for "24 hr. Live Help." Clicking here will connect you in real time to our award winning online support staff. Truly la crème de la crème of customer support; the Winston Wolfes of the poker community. Herein is where the solutions to Mr. Simpson's problems lie.

And if our highly motivated team of speciously named and quasi-literate personnel still can't help, perhaps the answers can be found here (http://pokeradvantage.tripod.com/).

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I was going to hurl until I read your closing sentence. Then I thought I was going to bust a gut.

From now on I think you need to put a warning label on your posts Mr. Sexyton.

<font color="red"> Caution: May Induce Involuntary Spasms of Laughter and Nasal Emissions of Whatever You May Happen to be Drinking</font>

Mike_Sexyton
09-03-2003, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please hold while we look into your request.

skaboomizzy
09-03-2003, 02:13 AM
I agree with the warning. I typically drink very strong rum-based mixed drinks this late at night, and such nasal discharge could cause me serious injuriousness. Then I would have to wage a litigious warfare upon you.

tiltboy
09-03-2003, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please hold while we look into your request.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is EXACTLY the kind of post I was talking about, lol.

crockpot
09-03-2003, 02:25 AM
why would we expect this guy to be dumb? perhaps it's because his signature purports a site that contains poker articles and tips. have you read the site lately, Josh? maybe you accidentally made the article text the same color as the background on your pages.

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 02:29 AM
The text is white the backround color is blue. Perhaps you are color blind. Or maybe using a browser that my site doe not support.

Josh

crockpot
09-03-2003, 02:31 AM
i'm sorry, i must have missed the articles on your site. please do me a favor and send me a link to one of them. the one on your signature appears to be broken; it sends me to a site that has nothing to do with improving your poker.

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 02:33 AM
Dude whats your damn problem. Your site is the same type mine is. Only difference is mine is only 6 days old.

What you cant stand comptetition or something?

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 02:35 AM
"The Illini Card Players Club does not, at any time, play for money. Our games are intended for recreational purposes only. However, Jeff Swanlund, the owner of the club’s poker chips, requires that each player give him collateral (in the form of currency) to use his chips in our game. This is a simple precaution used to protect Jeff from losing a set of poker chips valued at over $300. When the terms “bet”, “raise”, “ante”, or “buy-in” are used, we are simply referring to the amount that each chip represents in our game, but NO CHIP HOLDS ANY REAL MONETARY VALUE. When the game is over for the night, a player may return the chips he has in his possession to receive collateral for the chips he gives back."

Is this what you are going to tell the police when they arrest all of you criminals?

crockpot
09-03-2003, 02:38 AM
you're wrong. my site is the same type that yours claims to be. people actually come to mine to read things that i've written. if someone told me they had already signed up for every site and were ineligible to give me affiliate money, i would still happily link them to my site.

by the way, with the time you're spending constantly monitoring this forum to denounce people who correctly point out that there is no reason to visit your site, you could be designing a site that people will actually want to go to.

and if your site actually had poker content, i think the rest of the forum would stop getting mad at you. i have never knocked an affiliate site that contained useful poker information. and i never have to deal with people calling me a spammer. why do you think that is?

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 02:47 AM
The site has 50 percent more content than it did on saturday. A new article was added, written by a poker professional, along with several of the links completed and no longer under construction. I also plan on adding a site review section . But am in no hurry because its not like someone can't get that info elsewhere.

I don't come here to make enemies crock, so lets just stop with the insults ok?

Josh

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 02:51 AM
May I suggest you change the backround image on your site to something more aestically(sp) pleasing. I know my backround aint so hot but that red pie crust thing gave me a headache.

Just some friendly advice. Also if you have any suggestions they would be gadly appreciated so long as they are constructive.

Josh

tiltboy
09-03-2003, 02:52 AM
I think that article (http://pokeradvantage.tripod.com/1/id12.html) (which was not written by Josh, btw) is the ONLY thing of ANY value on that site. It actually contains some pretty good tips FOR LIVE PLAY but won't help you at all in online play, IMO.

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 02:54 AM
Did I say it was written by me? I cited who wrote it on the site. And got their permission to post it.

Thanks for the praise.

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 02:57 AM
Are you also saying that a player cannot have a table image online? You are sadly mistaken.

Josh

tiltboy
09-03-2003, 02:58 AM
No you didn't claim you wrote it. I was just pointing out that the one and only thing of any value on your entire site was created by someone else. Kind of ironic, eh?

tiltboy
09-03-2003, 02:59 AM
You, on the other hand, are just sad.

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 03:00 AM
What difference does that make? So because tons of articles on this forum are posted by poker pros other than mason and david that makes their site bad? You make no sense guy.

Josh

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 03:01 AM
Whatever you say schmuck. My dad had a phrase for people like you. It was: "A schmuck with ear muffs"

If you dont have anything postive to say then dont say anything at all.

Josh

tiltboy
09-03-2003, 03:02 AM
How about, if you don't have anything of value to say, STFU? That should keep you quiet for eternity.

Poker Advantage
09-03-2003, 03:05 AM
And what have you had of value to say?

NOTHING ZERO ZILCH--

Just a bunch of pointless banter to justify your puny existence on this earth.

tiltboy
09-03-2003, 03:07 AM
No, Dilbert, at least on this site Mason and David actually post SOMETHING of value. See the difference?

You really are some kind of experiment in Artificial Stupidity aren't you?

tiltboy
09-03-2003, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just a bunch of pointless banter to justify your puny existence on this earth.

[/ QUOTE ]
Coming from you, the god on earth of pointless banter, that actually stings a bit.

Mike_Sexyton
09-03-2003, 03:09 AM
Mr. Advantage,

We kindly request that you not cry inasmuch as it is unbecoming of a man.

-Mike

crockpot
09-03-2003, 07:04 AM
i have some very constructive advice for you. either change your website to match your signature, or change your signature to match your website. if it's going to take time for you to make the website better, then take your link down until you have something poker-related to offer. i have never seen 2+2ers complain about an affiliate site unless the owner was grossly misrepresenting his product or spamming the forum, both of which you've done.

and stop insulting the other posters whenever they offend you. is it your goal to have half the posts on the forum so that everyone will have to run into your link somehow? it sure seems that way.

if you took this advice, i would gladly promote your website like i do with other sites that have useful poker content.

i have a brother who reminds me of you. arguing is his favorite thing to do in the world, so he annoys everyone by picking fights, then refuses to ever admit defeat. the only way to shut him up is to tell him he's right, so i'm just going to tell you you're right and get out of here.

HUSKER'66
09-03-2003, 10:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also if you have any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.....

[/ QUOTE ]
PA, May I call you PA?!? My suggestion to you is please read your opening paragraph and check every word for correct spelling. I will give you you a small clue in finding your error while on your endeavors (efforts). I would come out and just tell you, but in all the excitiment caused by your website, I feel that there is a lesson to be learned by all this. I'm not going to berate your site on content, because I honestly haven't scrolled through it all. I'm sure that you want to put your "best foot forward" so to speak; and with all the misspellings, grammatical errors and misconstrued sentences, your not giving someone visiting your site a lot of confidence in your ablitities. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif It may not be fair, but a lot of people associate literacy with intelligence.

Simon Diamond
09-03-2003, 10:20 AM
My dad had a phrase for people like you. It was: "A schmuck with ear muffs"

Please pass on my condolences to your poor father, who has obviously had the misfortune of acquiring a son like you.

If you dont have anything postive to say then dont say anything at all.

But you are still here! Hypocrisy I say.

Simon

Mike_Sexyton
09-03-2003, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
... your not giving someone visiting your site a lot of confidence in your ablitities. It may not be fair, but a lot of people associate literacy with intelligence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean "you're"?

47outs
09-03-2003, 01:27 PM

Ulysses
09-03-2003, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... your not giving someone visiting your site a lot of confidence in your ablitities. It may not be fair, but a lot of people associate literacy with intelligence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean "you're"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike_Sexyton
09-03-2003, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean "you're"?

[/ QUOTE ]

You said tities.

HUSKER'66
09-03-2003, 04:43 PM
D'oh! /images/graemlins/tongue.gifyou guys are killing me.... /images/graemlins/grin.gifdidn't proof read my own post; sorry about that, I was writing and got distracted with work. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

lorinda
09-03-2003, 05:00 PM
The site has 50 percent more content than it did on saturday. A new article was added,

My maths is rusty. Does this mean there are now 3 articles?

Lori

GrannyMae
09-03-2003, 09:56 PM
by the way, with the time you're spending constantly monitoring this forum to denounce people who correctly point out that there is no reason to visit your site, you could be designing a site that people will actually want to go to.

great point CS.

nh

http://www.computerpannen.com/cwm/otn/funny/bluegrab.gif

crockpot
09-03-2003, 10:26 PM
you know, it's awfully immature of a big ranking official at partypoker like yourself to be making comments like this.

shouldn't you be saying something like "Please hold while i look into this for you."?

clovenhoof
09-03-2003, 11:49 PM
Isn't it paryty pokyer that Mr. Sexyton runs?

'hoof

Mike_Sexyton
09-04-2003, 12:59 AM
Dear Mr. 'Hoof,

You make a good point. The new and improved sexy poker professional is Mike Sexyton, with a Y. Paryty Pokyer (pronounced Parody Poker) is a new and improved sexy skin for Party Poker. It's the Vince Van Patten version, plus a little brain power. Just go to hollywoodhomegamesensation.com and download the free software. You can play the same tables with the same fish with the same assurance that Lucy Jones is the only person who can or will possibly help you.

Enjoy,
Mike

GrannyMae
09-04-2003, 01:05 AM
this is very funny

please post more, so i can retire. i'm tired, but these children need humor. i pass the torch, with all my smileys.

say the word

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/k/squeeze.gif

Mike_Sexyton
09-04-2003, 01:20 AM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm truly flattered, Granny, but yours are big shoes to fill. So I don't want to hear any more talk of retirement. It's crazyspeak. And frankly, your smileys frighten me.

-Mike

GrannyMae
09-04-2003, 01:41 AM
yes, but can't you see what they do to me?? no respect at all. someone clean that up please. it's not funny

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/k0/eyecrazy.gif