PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be nice to Bet/Fold?

Adde
09-02-2003, 03:09 PM
Whaddya think, a "Bet/Fold (if someone has bet)" advance button?

As for tells, if I happen to bet, I could hardly see that an opponent would know whether I pressed the "Bet" or the "Bet/Fold" button.

Any thoughts?

jek187
09-03-2003, 07:10 AM
I think this is a very good idea. Just take out one of the buttons w/call in the name...I rarely use them anyways.

On a side note, Planet has a bet/call button which I think is the most retarded button in the history of online poker.

Frozen
09-03-2003, 09:47 AM
****On a side note, Planet has a bet/call button which I think is the most retarded button in the history of online poker. ****

Retarded to use it in Hold em....but not o8.

Homer
09-03-2003, 10:55 AM
Just take out one of the buttons w/call in the name...I rarely use them anyways.

Why would we want to do anything that might make the fish even a little less loose-passive?

-- Homer

Adde
09-03-2003, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would we want to do anything that might make the fish even a little less loose-passive?

[/ QUOTE ]

My worry also, but if the check/call button remains, and a bet/fold button is added, no harm would be done, eh?

I don't think that the bet/fold button would induce the fish to play better, rather it should look like a very strange play for them.

thylacine
09-03-2003, 11:26 AM
... and if it looked strange, it might get them thinking ....
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Adde
09-03-2003, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
... and if it looked strange, it might get them thinking ....

[/ QUOTE ]

You think so? You think the guy who five minutes ago at Party 2/4 cold called 67o preflop against my KK and flopped 589 would start to think about that? Not to mention the guy who reraised the same hand preflop with Q7s...

GrannyMae
09-03-2003, 09:17 PM
reraised the same hand preflop with Q7s...

but that's the computer hand. don't mess with that, dump your kings!!

this is scientific, proven theory.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/lamer.gif