PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in ghosts?

08-29-2002, 11:29 AM
My friend emailed the following note to me. If you choose to go to the site (link below) be sure the volume is turned up on your speakers...if you look and listen VERY closely you will be able to see and hear what appears to be an apparition. Enjoy!

"This is a friend of mine's pad in Gettysburg, Maryland. The house is super old and he found out after he bought it that it was a make shift hospital during the Civil War...you know, the creepy stuff. Supposedly some lady hung out by the window waiting for her husband to come back from the war and she supposedly died there waiting for his return...blah, blah, blah, yah, whatever. All I know is once you see it you will be a believer. He videotaped it with a digital camera and recorded audio as well. This is a still taken from the video with audio included. I saw the video it's fricken crazy. He grabbed the best still from it. Check it out and see what you think. All I know is I'm not visiting him anytime soon.

The ghost is hanging out by the table. It took me a few seconds to

find her but when I did I sh*t in my pants."

08-29-2002, 03:06 PM
You set this up wrong.

You tell people that they need to turn up the volume before they go to this site. Then they will see a picture and they must figure out what is wrong with the picture. So they intently try to figure it out and . . . !

see site name

08-29-2002, 03:16 PM
All that I know is that my friend sent me the email this morning and it practically made me soil my pants. Naturally, I had to share it with everyone.

08-29-2002, 04:31 PM
i sent it to a bunch of people under the guise of figuring out what was wrong with the picture. all of said that the picture scared the bejeezus out of them. well they didnt use the word "bejeezus."

pat