PDA

View Full Version : movie : review

08-28-2002, 10:44 AM
i kinda liked minority report. gave alot to think about. dontja think?

08-29-2002, 03:21 AM
ray z,

I liked it too (Gee, movies sure take a while to get out to Montana). Anyway, the best thing about this movie was that story drove the special effects as opposed to the other way around.

I thought the scene in the greenhouse had stunning effects with the weird plants.

Regards,

Rick

08-29-2002, 06:02 AM
Just the other night, a report on one of the news channels began its coverage of a town that planned to pick up individuals who showed a propensity to commit crime by referencing the movie. Many critics also noticed the similarities between the film and an Ashcroft-driven America.

I liked the movie, too, and I'm wondering about the allusion to Moon River--the song plays in the background as Cruise's character leads the pre-cog through the mall. I also like the way the main character seems to "conduct"--like a conductor leading a symphony--the investigation.

John

08-29-2002, 07:29 PM
maybe we shouldnt talk anymore about the movie for fear we may get locked up as possible criminals. and my absolute worst nightmare would be to be locked up with you and pretty boy rick. on second thought:):):):)