PDA

View Full Version : consp. theor. for wakeup

brad
09-01-2003, 05:55 PM
http://www.greenwichtime.com/business/nationworld/ats-ap_business11aug27,0,1795161.story?coll=sns-business-headlines

'The Dow closed down 6.66, or 0.1 percent, at 9,333.79, having gained 22.81 Tuesday in a late-day advance.
'

this was aug 27, day mars was closest to earth in 70k years.

heh

otoh , order of death, bohemian grove, etc., these guys are into occult /images/graemlins/smile.gif

brad
09-01-2003, 05:57 PM
hey wakeup wheres the story on that webpage of prior 911 knowlege that u think is out there?

the link u posted was some ufo thing totally unrelated to page on 911.

Wake up CALL
09-01-2003, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey wakeup wheres the story on that webpage of prior 911 knowlege that u think is out there?

the link u posted was some ufo thing totally unrelated to page on 911.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brad you seemed disappointed that my Cospiracy Theory page did not have any UFO theories so I posted that addditional link for your benefit. Everyone knows the martians sold their stocks when they got close enough to earth to drop by and cash out.

brad
09-01-2003, 06:29 PM
'Brad you seemed disappointed that my Cospiracy Theory page did not have any UFO theories '

not at all.

my point was that the page you posted about 911 raised legitimate questions.

i asked you to provide one story from that page which was ludicrous.

you could not do so, so you linked some unrelated ufo site which obviously is entertainment only.

(btw, the this thread started with something i thought was funny, not necessarily indicitive of anything, although it is a fact athat world leaders are into the occult)

Wake up CALL
09-01-2003, 06:57 PM
"i asked you to provide one story from that page which was ludicrous.

you could not do so, so you linked some unrelated ufo site which obviously is entertainment only."

I most certainly could do so but couldn't choose only one since nearly 75% of them were written by whackos brad. Pick one yourself, the odds are 3 to 1 that it will be ludicrous. (or at least the accompanying interpretation will be such)

brad
09-01-2003, 07:29 PM
ok we'll do it the other way around.

i'll pick one and then you can attack it and ill defend it. ill post it later or tomorrow.

MMMMMM
09-01-2003, 08:17 PM
A better way to do this is to pick four at random. That way you won't be picking the most defensible one nor will Wake up CALL be picking the most asinine one (lol).

MMMMMM
09-01-2003, 08:32 PM
Ok brad I am at the site now, looking at all the fascinating headlines. The site author notes that where possible items are sorted by importance rather than by date.

I must say, it does look pretty intersting: "Washington and New York Left Unprotected" and the various sub-headings like "Air Defenses Stood Down On 9/11 AFTER ATC Alerts Given" and "Confirmation Jet Interceptors Were At WTC at Time Of Impact?"

Especially provocative is the topic "remote control Boeings?" with inquiries into whether NORAD sent to "suicide jets" on 9/11.

Well there's too much here to just pick 4 topics at random. Yu and Wake up CAL may as well go throuh the whole thing;-) Actually I'm going to click open a few of the links myself; it's irresistible. Bet they're like potato chips too.

brad
09-01-2003, 09:11 PM
well i mean M im sure youve heard that the airliners were not intercepted by fighters, like payne stewarts plane was.

im not saying everyintng is 100% correct, but its all questions that deserve to be asked.

MMMMMM
09-01-2003, 09:33 PM
Yes, deserve to be asked for sure. On first reading of the first link to the remote control NORAD stuff, I have to say, the author sounded like a nut. Next I'll have to read it again to actually follow all the details all the way through, but at first glance I just wasn't very impressed.

Wake up CALL
09-01-2003, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well i mean M im sure youve heard that the airliners were not intercepted by fighters, like payne stewarts plane was.

im not saying everyintng is 100% correct, but its all questions that deserve to be asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brad I used to ask if there was intelligent life elsewhere in our galaxy. Lately I just ask if there is any intelligent life here on earth other than BruceZ and a few others. Certainly these questions desevre to be asked.

Boris
09-01-2003, 10:55 PM
were there any links that detailed Iraq's WMD?

brad
09-02-2003, 02:38 AM
'these questions desevre to be asked. '

well note how 911 committe investigation was totally whitewhashed, not even whitewashed to be honest im not even sure they had one. (henry kissenger, come on!)

now the why is open for debate, the 'conspiracy theory' people have 50 weird answers for that and nightly news has a stupid one or doesnt even acknowledge it, but in and of itself its a fact.

--

btw, you know father of current whitehouse spokesman just went on record as saying lbj behind kennedy assassination?

something about since no longer attorney client privilege he feels he can talk. heh (