PDA

View Full Version : Reload bonuses for September?

westmt01
09-01-2003, 10:06 AM
Does anybody know if there are any redeposit bonuses for September such as the IGM 20% bonus in August, especially for Party and skins? I can't get enough of Party/skins, especially if there's a bonus thrown in as well. I've been on Party for about 6 months and seen some crazy things take place at the tables, but lately it's unbelieveable how many people I've played with that NEVER fold before the flop. Any help with bonuses would be greatly appeciated. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Inthacup
09-01-2003, 10:14 AM
The IGMPAY bonus is good till the end of September and you can get it at Empire as well.

There is a reload bonus at Ultimate bet good till September 8th. If you're a new player, I outlined how to get both the initial 20% bonus and the 50% reload bonus in another post. Here is the link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=327943&page=3&view=collap sed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) to that other thread.

There's also www.multipoker.com (http://www.multipoker.com), which is a new skin to Party. If you want the refer a friend bonus there, I'll return the $50 to you. If you haven't signed up at Empire, we can do something similar there to. Hope this helps.

Cup

tiltboy
09-01-2003, 10:51 AM
Has anyone tried to cashout from multipoker yet? I am wondering if is as easy as Empire/Party or as difficult as Intertops when using Netelle.

Inthacup
09-01-2003, 10:52 AM
You can cashout directly back to Neteller. It's like Empire/Party.

MrHeadsUp
09-01-2003, 10:54 AM

Inthacup
09-01-2003, 10:57 AM
If you set up your IGM PAY account, you get a 20% bonus up to $100 on your first deposit into Party. This will take a few days to verify your bank account. Since the account is already set up, you don't have to go through the waiting period when setting up the same bonus at Empire/Intertops/Multipoker. I haven't gotten the IGM Pay bonus at the other sites, but I've heard that it works at all of them. Hope this helps.

Cup

tiltboy
09-01-2003, 05:24 PM
Thanks very much for the info cup. Do you know if it is possible to get the tell-a-friend and also the 20% initial deposit bonus at multipoker?

Inthacup
09-01-2003, 05:38 PM
Do you know if it is possible to get the tell-a-friend and also the 20% initial deposit bonus at multipoker?

When I signed up there through the Refer a friend bonus, I was never offered a additional 20% bonus. I don't think anyone has tried it yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to get the 20% first time IGM bonus at Multi just like you can at Party/Empire. I'm doing this IGM thing right now and I'll let you know when I deposit there if you can get the bonus. Hope this helps.

Cup

tiltboy
09-01-2003, 08:15 PM
Thanks cup - you're good people. /images/graemlins/grin.gif