PDA

View Full Version : Is there a secret to getting a seat in UB low limit SitnGo's?

Fraubump
08-31-2003, 09:57 PM
I have a high speed connection and by the time I open the screen the table is always full. I assume they don't do more to keep their ring games going, but a wait-list would be nice.

justin D
08-31-2003, 10:19 PM
None that I know of, its just as bad as the party sit and go's.

BBill
09-01-2003, 12:30 AM
If there is a secret to getting into the UB sitnGos I haven't figured it out. The HU sitnGos are darn near impossible to play when they are busy. I have gone as far as viewing the "finished" tourneys that are in the grey area for a while in hopes that the table I was viewing would become a new tournament. - its a noGo though. I also have a broadband Internet connection and a fast mouse - no matter though! Part of the problem is that they only run a maximum of about 5 tournaments of each limit (in the hu anyway) they don't pop up a new tourney when a level / limit fills up. I sent support an email a while ago explaining that they could get a lot more tourneys if they just always had a new table start when a particular limit filled. Support responded that they appreciate all input and will forward the idea to their developers. I think UB is just working on keeping things running with all the new traffic and are to over-whelmed to plan any design revisions at this time.

crazy canuck
09-01-2003, 12:39 AM
Actually, there is...although I wouldn't call it a secret. Anyhow, suppose you want to play a $10 full table sit 'n go. Right now there are 5 tables (sometimes there are 4 or 3 but I might be wrong). So the next one will start 1 or 2 minutes after one of these ends. Basically, you have to watch when these games are gonna end, and when one of them does, watch the opening games very carefully...click on the table and sit as fast as you can. Hope this helps.