PDA

View Full Version : Extra bonus at ultimate?

offTopic
08-31-2003, 08:02 PM
Anyone have extra bonus money show up in their account upon making a deposit for the 50% promotion?

In an attempt to avoid bad karma, I notified member services of the overage, but they have not gotten back to me yet. (Karma, and I don't want them discovering their error and subsequently docking money from my account).

any other double bonus recipients out there?

RiverMel
08-31-2003, 08:14 PM
No, this didn't happen to me, but I suspect it's because I deposited $200 and got the max bonus. I do remember, however, twice in the past that I've made a small deposit for a bonus and have been credited the bonus amount as if I made the max deposit.

offTopic
09-07-2003, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, this didn't happen to me, but I suspect it's because I deposited $200 and got the max bonus. I do remember, however, twice in the past that I've made a small deposit for a bonus and have been credited the bonus amount as if I made the max deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got an email from support which said it was a system error, but because I notified them of it, I could keep the extra bonus...pretty generous of them, though I would have understood if they had opted to make the correction, since I hadn't played any of the extra bonus.

pokerfunnMyAss
09-07-2003, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

any other double bonus recipients out there?

[/ QUOTE ]

This has happened to me 3 times in the last 2 years. It has never happened to me anywhere else. I'm not as good of a Samaratin though, as I have never told them. Now I feel guilty.

Well, actually I don't.