from the tax assesor-- it is to your advantage to let me look inside your home

any others?

Mason Malmuth
08-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Ray, your royalty check is in the mail.

MM

andyfox
08-31-2003, 07:42 PM
I layed down the nut flush when the board paired and he raised me on the river.

John Cole
08-31-2003, 07:50 PM
Mason to Ray: "Ray, you work for me."

brad
08-31-2003, 08:40 PM
ashcroft there is no patriot act 2.

now stumping for renamed to victory act. (also p.a.2 enrolled in senate like 8 months ago, j.a. denied was one like 6 m. ago)

said terrorism statutues never be used on US citizens.
justice just came out and said they r gonna use everything 'within reason' to fight crime, includeing terrorisim stuff.

----

btw on that tax assessor thing, some rural areas gov types going out to pinpoint wells (with gps) cause plan is to tax people on water they use (from their own wells!). use assorted lies (we're here to help ...) to get owners to show them where wells are.

Wake up CALL
08-31-2003, 09:43 PM
Brad's father: Of course brad is my biological son. We haven't had milk delivered for years.

Zeno
08-31-2003, 09:59 PM
The $1200 reraise dry ace bluff in Pot-limit Omaha.

I have always been a fan of that team.

The offical platform for any political party that has existed since Cro-Magnon times.

That steelhead came out of the water like a missile from a sub and must have been 3 foot long if it was an inch, then he made a huge run downriver and broke off all my line. Biggest one I've ever seen. -Ray Zee

-Zeno

PS I'm gambling there are no serious repercussions for that last one.

Roy Munson
08-31-2003, 11:00 PM
The era of "Big Government is Over". The Clinton "94" State of the Union Address. Who would have known that Bush would have accelerated the growth of government far beyond what Clinton ever did? Oh, I'm sorry government always grows no matter who is in charge.

whiskeytown
09-01-2003, 12:56 AM
yes...Clinton cut the size of the Federal govt..

which he did by cutting back almost entirely in the Military... - one of the FEW things the federal constitution COMMANDS he does, he cuts back on...

gotta love it.

RB

Roy Munson
09-01-2003, 01:28 AM
Actually, Clinton did not cut the size of government. He also engaged the military in Kosovo and Iraq.

The point that I ineloquently tried to make in my original post was that no matter who is in charge they will always confiscate more of the citizens assets regardless of what is stated during election campaigns.

Cyrus
09-01-2003, 02:48 AM
I see 2 kinds of Big Lies : First kind, the lies that are told very often (the popular lies, sorta speak) and, second kind, the lies that have the greatest distance from truth, from reality, the lies that make you go, How on Earth can he say such a thing with a straight face?!

Alright, for the first kind, I have "I promise I won't come", which should be the natural all-time favorite lie of mankind, OK half of it. It comes in various variations, such as "...inside you" or "...in your mouth". I know no one of yous ever said it, but trust me, it's out there.

In the other category, the biggest-distance-from-truth category, politicians are the undisputed champions. They can say the most outlandish things, make promises that flat out contradict reality and yet they are never called on. If all poker players were that good at bluffing, some people would be out of a job.

Mark Heide
09-01-2003, 03:15 AM
This is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you.

John Ho
09-01-2003, 04:52 AM
I'm going to make the government for the people, not special interests - all politicians

John Cole
09-01-2003, 05:49 AM
Dave Frishberg (http://lyricsdot.ru/search.html?band=Frishberg+Dave)

brad
09-01-2003, 06:05 AM
actually my father was the milkman. heh

(i mean my father was a milkman. not that the milkman was my father. ugh. where is brucez to explain set of all sets that dont include or exculde themselves respectively or whtaever ... )

John Gaspar
09-01-2003, 12:17 PM
I broke even.

Back to back lies after a night of drinking. That's the first time that's ever happened to me and then don't worry about it, it happens to everyone.

clovenhoof
09-01-2003, 03:23 PM
Ray Zee: "Unlike some authors, Mason and David haven't held anything back."

No, we don't use M.S.G.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman. (I don't mean Bill Clinton -- I mean every OTHER politician.)

'hoof

scalf
09-02-2003, 08:25 AM
/images/graemlins/cool.gifthe check is in the mail..

really, signing this is just a formality...

police car lettering: to service and protect...

politician: public servant (puke; more an oxymoron)..

lol..gl /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TJSWAN
09-02-2003, 11:45 AM
Really Dad I don't.

Tim /images/graemlins/blush.gif

nicky g
09-02-2003, 11:48 AM
"nh"

/images/graemlins/mad.gif

adios
09-02-2003, 11:54 AM
Company to it's employees: We can't give any raises this year because the economy is slow.

Talking Head after Severe Market downturn: Yeah the market went down a lot but we didn't lose any money, in fact we made money.

Boss to subordinate: This project must be completed today.

Boss to subordinate during annual review: Here's the list of objectives that I want you to fulfill. I will monitor this closely and work with you to see that they stay on track.

Boss to subordinate during annual review: I'm not only interested in your company contribution but I'm equally interested in your personal development as well.

Poster at the end of a long opinionated diatriabe or rant: IMHO

slamdunkpro
09-02-2003, 11:36 PM
I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.

baggins
09-03-2003, 02:25 AM
'its not you. its me.'

'of course those jeans don't make your butt look fat!'

'i just want to be friends.'

scalf
09-03-2003, 07:10 AM
/images/graemlins/smile.gifdear lord, if ya just let me win this bet(or suck out on this hand); then i'll never gamble again....

lol

gl /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Mikey
09-03-2003, 08:31 AM
MG in NJ: That's exactly the way I would have played it Dynasty.

skp
09-03-2003, 03:40 PM
All railbirds explaining how well they play followed by "can you spot me a couple hundred there, big guy"

The cheque's in the mail, pardner

Don't worry, baby, I promise...I won't c*m in your mouth...heh

...and amazing how the old "Sorry teach, but my dog ate my homework" excuse has been replaced by "Sorry teach, but my dog pressed Control, alt, delete!"

deathtoau
09-03-2003, 06:40 PM
Of course I will respect you in the morning.

Let's go somewhere where we can talk.

I swear officer, I only had two beers all night.