PDA

View Full Version : New Poker site (MultiPoker) with 20% bonus

Adde
08-31-2003, 08:39 AM
MultiPoker.com is another Party skin. They have a 20% bonus up to $75. Neteller works fine.

I have just started to work the bonus off. Will post a message here when done and tell if things work out as they should (bonus, cashout, etc).

To lessen the burden of Inthacup /images/graemlins/grin.gif, I am willing to handle the friend referals for this site. If you want the whole Tell-A-Friend bonus of $75 ($25 to you and $50 to me, which I will send back to you via Interaccount Transfer), send me a PM with your full name and email address.

Also, I see no reason why it shouldn't work to get at least $50 from the Tell-A-Frined bonus plus the 20% bonus when depositing, a total of $125 bonus.

Note to swedish users: if the home page doesn't open, try replacing "lang=se" with "lang=en" in the URL.

dux
08-31-2003, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the heads up on this new Party Skin.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I see no reason why it shouldn't work to get at least $50 from the Tell-A-Frined bonus plus the 20% bonus when depositing, a total of $125 bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

This certainly can not work at other Party Skins. Don't you need to use the TAF15 bonus code when you deposit, so you can't use their first time bonus code?

tdiddy
08-31-2003, 09:29 AM
no TAF15 is a sign up code not a deposit code.

Adde
08-31-2003, 09:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

This certainly can not work at other Party Skins. Don't you need to use the TAF15 bonus code when you deposit, so you can't use their first time bonus code?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure, but it worked like this at Intertops. I used the TAF15 bonus code when signing up but I also got an option of 20% bonus when opening the client. It might be because of Intertops error, thou /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Otherwise, if you use the TAF15 code I guess that I should receive the $50 bonus no matter what, even if the "friend" choose to make use of the 20% bonus instead of the $25.

Not sure, thou, we have to have a test dummy first...

Poker Advantage
08-31-2003, 02:50 PM
Oh ya and I am the spammer LOL. What about this guy . For all we know adde could work for party poker.

Josh

Cubswin
08-31-2003, 03:03 PM
Until you have something useful to add to this forum would you please go away.

Adde
08-31-2003, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

For all we know adde could work for party poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my. Oh my. Are you for real, josh?

Just 10 hours ago I spent a good 30 minutes reviewing you website and giving you a bunch of valuable tips. Is this how you thank me??

And even if I DID work for Party (which I'm NOT), what I contribute with is actually worth something (count it:25+50=$75), which most certainly could not be said about your Newly-Started-Website-With-No-I-Repeat-No-Value-Whatsoever.

Sod off, you son of a x!?*$xX!!

Poker Advantage
08-31-2003, 03:26 PM
Can you guys take a joke?? Loosen up and not at the tables

justin D
08-31-2003, 05:45 PM
You cant get the $25 TAF and the 20%, I just tried all I got was the free $25 even tho I deposited $400.

crockpot
08-31-2003, 06:15 PM
don't you love how all of these party skins purport to be the internet's number 1 poker site a few days after they start up?

anyway, if they have an affiliate program where you can get a fixed amount for a referral, in theory you should be able to use that and the 20% bonus in conjunction. anyone willing to do this?

westmt01
08-31-2003, 06:29 PM
I just found this out the hard way too. I argued with a floorperson for about 20 minutes and got absolutely nowhere, so I just yelled at her and gave up. But that's OK; the fish quotient more than made up for it. I sat at a table for 2 hours with someone that did not fold before the flop one single time! Keep those Party skins and bonuses coming! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Adde
08-31-2003, 06:45 PM
Well, I was lucky too, even though had some Any-2-Cards-Can-Win (And-Yes-They-Did!) people at my tables. I cleared the bonus and also got a nice profit from those 375 hands: some sweet $0.50 /images/graemlins/wink.gif

tdiddy
08-31-2003, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You cant get the $25 TAF and the 20%, I just tried all I got was the free $25 even tho I deposited $400.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too bad. At intertops i was able to geth both the TAF bonus and deposit bonus after talking to live support. Maybe they have since changed their policy.

Someone asked about an affiliate program at multipoker.com. Apparently they do not launch their affiliate program until October 1st.

Adde
08-31-2003, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Can you guys take a joke??

[/ QUOTE ]

You want jokes, Josh? Well, fasten your seatbelt, here we go...

Comedy at RGP (http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=sv&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&th=96d3c64642958385)